PART 22 - THE CONFESSION

#Riya
❤Dil Mil Gayye❤
Part 22

@midnight

Raglak are thinking about what Swasan said. Both are confused what to do???  One side they want to confess their feelings to each other and on the other side they also have a fear of losing their pure friendship if the other doesn't Reciprocate. Both doze off thinking about this.

@next day

There is hustle and bustle in both the mansions as they are leaving for Udaipur for Swasan marriage
(Swasan are having a destination wedding ND about them coming here was shopping for the wedding from the best designers)  everyone is running around. Swaragini are packing their bags while Sanlak have also packed their bags. Laksh is looking after the last minute arrangements. And continuously instructing people on phone.

Finally all the arrangements are done and it's time for leaving. All reached airport.

( do you think RagLak will so easily sit in the flight ?? Not possible right!!!! 😉😉😉)

Ragini sat on the luggage trolley which laksh was holding.

Janki - RAGINI get up!!!  Woh trolley luggage ke liye hai tumhare liye nhi......

Ragini - (making a sad face) mma plzz!!!  It's soooo boring to walk.

Janki - Toh luggage ka Kya kre??? Utho

Ragini - Ohho Jan tension kyu leti ho bestie hai naa!!!

Laksh was shocked

Laksh - what???
             Main Kuch nhi krne waala........

Ragini - BESTIEEEE plzzzzz!!!!!!!!

Laksh couldn't avoid that look it was irresistible

Laksh - Okk!!!!

Laksh after thinking for sometime

Laksh - get up (to RAGINI)

Ragini - Plzzz naa!!!

Laksh - utho (ordering)

Ragini got up sadly.
Laksh arranged the luggage on trolley and eyed RAGINI to sit on it.

Laksh - ab betho

Ragini became happy and sat on it excitedly. Laksh too smiled and dragged the trolley. Ragini was enjoying by spreading her arms and legs nd laksh was draging it faster. Their families were also smiling looking at them they wished if RagLak too get together soon like Swasan not knowing it would happen soo soon.

In flight

Raglak were sitting together. They decided to watch a movie.

Ragini - chlo bestie koi romantic movie dekhte hai (excited which vanished by his reply )

Laksh - nhi HUM action movie dekhenge

Ragini - MAINE Kaha romantic

Laksh - MAINE Kaha action

Ragini - ROMANTIC

Laksh - ACTION

Ragini- ROMANTIC

swara who was sitting just beside them - guys stop fighting like kids yaar

Sanskar - haa,  y don't u guys watch some horror movie??

Raglak - (happily)  PERFECT!!!!

RagLak started watching the movie and were behaving like they never fought with each other. These two u know are totally crazy but they are CUTIEEEEES!!!!!! 

while watching the movie there was a scene where the ghost pulls a kid's leg while he was sleeping. Raglak both got scared seeing this and looked at each other. Within a second both of their legs were up on the seat as if the ghost would come out of the screen and do the same with them. Both were hiding in the blanket (same blanket)  and watching the movie scared. They were too close to each other but didn't realize as right now at the moment the only thing in their mind was ghost. Suddenly a ghost appeared on the screen making them jump off their seats shouting.  (they were watching with earphones) they stopped shouting and jumping when they realized everyone's glares including their family. Both whispered sorry and sat down being embarrassed. Both had completed watching the movie with great difficulties.