Part 1

@ Mumbai
Raglak are in the same school but haven't met as they were in different divisions. Laksh was always sitting in a corner of his class all alone as he didn't have friends due to his less interaction with people. He was always in his class reading something and Aftr school he directly went to his house whereas Ragini was always surrounded with her friends and she went to the school playground in the break and while leaving also she met all her friends and then left.
Ragini has not shifted to Singhania Mansion yet they are living in a different place though same city. Ragini loved beaches and always asked her dad to take her dad there so as her 12th Birthday present Shekhar bought a mansion on the beach itself for his little princess!!!
So lets start the story
(Date-16/02
Time-8:00)
@ Singhania villa(not Singhania mansion)
A bedroom is shown which is pink and white in colour with Barbie dolls and Soft toys all over the room (its a very messy room) it is surely a girl's room. Now the camera shifts towards the bed where a cute 12yr old princess is sleeping hugging a huge Teddy bear ( bigger than her) she is surrounded by soft toys all over her bed.
2 people enter the room smiling. They go remove some soft toys from the bed and sit near Ragini (yes the princess is Ragini). They wake her up by kissing her forehead and wishing her Happy Birthday. She thanks them by giving them a big hug. Then she breaks the hug.
Ragini - Mma Paapa where is my birthday gift (making a cute face)
Shekhar takes her in his lap and kisses her cute chubby cheeks.
Shekhar - so my princess wants her gift?
She nods her head indicating yes with same cute face.
Shekhar - that's a surprise for my princess so if u want your surprise then get ready fast and come down.
Hearing the word surprise Ragini starts jumping on the bed while Janki and Shekhar adore their Princess.
Ragini - (still jumping)  Mma Papa what is the surprise???  (before they could say something she again starts)  Mma you giving me  that dress which Cinderella wore? (answering herself) but how could you get that it is her dress na! (😕) So Paapa you might have bought that Bda Waala Teddy naa (😀) (again without hearing their answer. Wait it's a surprise so how could you tell (she made a cute pout) I will get ready fast so I could see my surprise and she runs to washroom shouting YEAHHHH MY SURPRISE!!!!!!!
Janki and Shekhar smile seeing their daughter's excitement.
SCREEN FREEZES
PRECAP - Laksh's entry