PART 20 & 21- CRAZY DAY OUT

#Riya
Surprise here is a dual part for my dear lovely readers
❤Dil Mil Gayye❤
Part 20 & 21

@Mall

RagLak reached the mall and went inside the shop where Swasan were already shopping.

After seeing a lot of dresses laksh's eyes finally fell on a beautiful baby pink colour lehenga with golden blouse and pink soft net dupatta. He wanted RAGINI to wear that. He took it and was looking at it mesmerized when suddenly RAGINI grabbed it from him excited

Ragini - Wowwww BESTIEEEE Kya choice hai tumhari main Toh yhi pehnungi!!!!!!  Yeahhhh......main abhi try krke aati hoon (she ran to the trial room while laksh smiled seeing her excitement)

After sometime

Laksh - (knocking the trial room) Softy kitna time????  So gyi Kya andar??? (sarcastically)

Ragini peeped out of the door

Ragini - Swara kaha hai???

Laksh - Woh abhi abhi trial krne gyi hai!!!

Ragini was biting her nails in tension

Ragini - abb Kya kru??

Laksh - Kya hua softy???

Ragini looked at him for sometime. She didn't know what to do or how to tell him.
RAGINI was trying hard to tie the knot on the back of her blouse but was failing everytime.  (her blouse was supported by two strings on the back which were open exposing her entire back)

Ragini - (hesitantly) Woh...... Woh andar aao

Laksh - Ohh (then he realized what she said) Whattttt?????

Ragini - (slowly looking down) andar aao

Laksh was still looking confused

Laksh - u mean main (pointing himself)

Ragini - (sarcastically) nhi tumhari Piche joh ladka khada hai naa woh....

Laksh - pr kyu??

Ragini - Arre yaar Kitne sawaal kroge

She opened the door a little and let him inside after making sure no one saw him getting in.

He got in. Ragini latched the door and turned facing opposite to him so that he could tie the knot. He saw her and was just lost. He didn't realize when he started walking towards her. He was too close to her. His trance was broken by RAGINI's voice.

Ragini - (very softly) bestie jldi karo naa please ??

Laksh - Haaa? (not sure what she said)

Ragini - arre the knot... Woh tie krni hai... (she was biting her nails as she was feeling too shy)

Laksh - haa kr rha hoon

Laksh slowly touched her soft creamy back sending tingling sensation in her stomach. She closed her eyes feeling his magical touch and bit her finger tighter. Her breath was becoming heavy ND she was already getting weak. For laksh it was very difficult to control himself from losing again in her beauty. His hands smoothly went to the strings and he tied it. Then his hands came slowly down to the second string. He tied it but it became very tight.

Ragini - Ahhh!!!

Laksh came towards her ears and whispered huskily - sorry.

He was too close to her this close that when he said sorry his lips touched her ear a bit sending shivers down her spine.

He unknowingly untied making their heartbeats race. He tied it again. He saw her through the mirror, she was looking breathtaking in that outfit. He didn't realize when he again came near her ear and whispered in same tone - PERFECT!!!!