PART 18

#Riya
❤Dil Mil Gayye❤
Part 18

The episode starts with RagLak running around the tent. Ragini was chasing laksh ND throwing pillows on him while laksh was trying to save himself.
After a long run

Laksh - (stopped running) (Panting) Time Plzzz

Ragini too stopped and was breathing heavily

Ragini - hmm

Both were tired but happy as they were feeling like they lived those 24hrs in just a few minutes. Ragini forgot NIKHIL for the time being easily as when she was with her bestie, not even the slightest tension touched her neither did her Heart allow her to think of anyone other than HER BESTIE!!!

Bestie nd Softy were not Just names but very special to their Heart as when they called each other by those names they felt that the other one is THEIR'S AND ONLY THEIR'S NO ONE ELSE!!!!

RagLak looked into each other's eyes passionately showing how much they missed each other.......

Both broke their eyelock nd fell on the bed (mattress)  backwards spreading their arms sideways nd closing their eyes.....

When they fell suddenly laksh gasped in pain

Laksh - (holding his back ND got up in jerk) Ahhh!!!!!

Ragini became worried nd got up quickly

Ragini - (concerned) Kya hua?

Laksh - (still his hand was on his back) Bta nhi

Ragini turned him

Ragini - T-shirt Utaro apni

Laksh quickly turned towards ragini and covered his upper body with both his hands

Laksh - (shocked)😧 What??

Ragini - I said T-shirt UTARO (a bit loudly)

Laksh - dekho softy Mujhe sharam aati hai (covered his face with one hand with a fake blush)

Ragini gave him a Deathly Glare

Ragini - (frustrated) tum utar rhe ho yaa....

Laksh - utarta hoon

Laksh finally removed his T-shirt as he didn't have any other option nd turned around
Ragini covered her open mouth with both her palms  nd her eyes became big ND moist.

Laksh's back was shown which was covered with blood she remembered Nikhil hitting laksh with the stick and a drop of tear rolled down her cheek. Laksh looked behind towards ragini and was shocked to see her tear. He quickly turned towards her nd cupped her face

Laksh - Kya hogya bachaaa????

He wiped her tears

Ragini removed his hands made him sit down. He looked at her confused. She then brought first aid Box and started his first aid.

Her hands were shaking already
Laksh noticed it and gave a smile

Laksh - softy chotisi chot hai its not even hurting much...

Ragini wiped her face where tears had dried up

Ragini -(angrily) tum Toh chup hi rho, Kya zarurat thi ladai krne ki

(she was doing First aid easily as her full attention was in scolding laksh to which laksh nodded his head in disbelief with a smile on his face , yaa it was his plan to divert her mind)

Ragini - (continued) dekho kitna Zorse lag gya, tumna kabhi bhi apna dhyaan nhi rkhte.... (she was continuously scolding him while he was enjoying. He was sitting in front of the mirror nd ragini behind him. He was admiring her cute angry face .it seemed that he was lost in his dreamland. He only heard that much (the dialogues written) after that he could only see her lips moving but her sound was muted.