PART 23 - THE PROPOSAL

#Riya
❤Dil Mil Gayye❤

Episode 23 - THE PROPOSAL

Ragini quickly pushed him a little and tried to run hiding her blush but he had already held her wrist stopping her. Laksh knelt down on his knees holding RAGINI's hand. Ragini slowly turned towards him with uncontrable fast heartbeats. She couldn't look into his eyes. Her head was down and a big smile was there on her face. They were standing in a perfect proposing position.

Laksh - (looking passionately in her eyes) softy you are the best thing ever happened in my life. Tum Meri life mein bilkul EK angel ki tarah aayi aur Mujhe un andhero se nikala jismein maine khudko kaid kr rkha tha tum Meri first friend thi aur sabse special bhi.... (smiling) Tumhe yaad hai jab HUM pehli Baar mile the beach pe ???(epi 3)

Ragini - hmm (nodded her head) Mujhe kitni koshish krni pdi tumse baat krne ko pr tum Toh sirf one word answers de rhe they.

Both smiled remembering the scene.

Laksh - Mujhe Aaj bhi yaad hai tumhari Badi Badi pyaari si aankhein ( 12 yr old RAGINI's eyes were shown) Woh cute Si naak jo gusse aur irritation ki wjh se phooli hui thi (camera shifts to her nose) Woh chubby cheeks (laksh was smiling and showing with his hands how badly he wanted to pinch them and eat them up) nd finally tumhari innocent Si smile.
Woh Meri life ka best day tha 16th Feb!!!  Iss din na sirf tum iss world mein aayi pr Meri life mein bhi. (16 Feb is her birthday also) that day I got the most special person in my life.

Ragini - (having tears of happiness in her eyes) nd I got the best gift of my life in you.

Laksh also had tears in his eyes showing that he was Speaking from heart. It was not a speech or a story he was narrating but sharing his feelings for her since day 1.

Laksh - Uss din tumhara haath pkdne mein hichkicha raha tha aur ab uss haath ko kbhi nhi chodna chahta (epi 3 when ragini forwarded her hand for friendship but he was hesitant) main Apne life ke saare best and worst moments tumhare saath bitana chahta hoon.  I want to be with you,  I want to love you,  I want to play with our children,  I want to grow old with you and finally I want to close my eyes forever in your lap peace.....

Before he could complete RAGINI slapped him

Ragini - (angrily) how dare you speak like that????

(she was crying)

Laksh was confused he was holding his cheek. Many questions had arised in his mind. He thought RAGINI loves him then why that slap??  While he was immersed in his thoughts RAGINI hugged him tightly sitting on her knees and clutching on his blazer. He was not in his senses. He didn't respond as he was still lost.

Ragini - we will live together and die together. Not even death would be able to separate us. Humare Dil already Mil Gayye hai they can't live without each other. Nd dare you talk like this again.

Laksh smiled understanding the reason for her slap. He hugged her back even more tighter kissing her hair. Both got up.

Laksh - OK baba I won't repeat it again but the slap was really hard (holding his cheek)

Ragini removed his hand and touched it. She kissed his cheek to soothen his pain. It was quiet unexpected for laksh but it was surely the best painkiller for him.

Ragini - sorry (holding her ears)

Laksh smiled at her cute effort and grabbed her waist pulling her close to  him.

Laksh - if this is the way you say sorry Toh main Roz thappad khane ko ready hoon. (winking at her making her blush. She hid her face in his chest increasing his smile)