PART 37 -

#Riya
❤Dil Mil Gayye❤
PART 37 -

A Week passed..... It was really a difficult week for ragini as laksh was ignoring her completely which was irritating her nd her dad was also continuously trying to make her understand about importance of career in life nd asking her about her choices which was frustrating her more nd more. Since childhood she was very very stubborn if she wants something she wants it anyhow but if she doesnt then she will never take it or even look at it. It wasnt her fault completely as she was pampared nd her every single wish was taken care of so thats how she never learnt to do things against her wish nd making a career is not so easy u need lots of patience, determination, hard work nd passion which she had but somewhere hidden inside so to take out the best of her they needed to give her ego a kick, a push but that push could prove really really expensive nd were they ready to pay that ,rather was laksh ready to pay that???

Past this week how much ragini was suffering nd hurt by his ignorance there was one more person suffering more than her nd that was laksh. He couldnt admire her in front of all but he never missed a chance to notice her hidding. They went to college also separately as before ragini could get ready laksh used to leave irrespective how early she was.

@present

Ragini wore super adorable and hot dress to grab laksh's attention in the college. As usual laksh had left saying he has to meet some1 which made ragini upset but she assuared herself that everything will be f9 once she confronts him today nd this dress would definately make him loose his senses as it was his favourite one from her wardrobe nd he never missed a chance to compliment her whenever she wore it. She was too excited for the time they r going to spend with each other after such a long time.

She moved inside the college with full on style all the boys couldnt take their eyes off her they left all their work nd staring at her making their girlfriends jealous one of the girl slapped his boyfriend nd left but no use.... Ragini walked straight to laksh. He was busy explaining notes to someone. Ragini came near him nd exactly stood behind him placing her hands on her waist. Laksh turned to leave but as ragini was right behind him both lost their balance as the floor was also slippery nd both of them fell on the ground. Ragini was below laksh ,her eyes were closed due to fear. Laksh's one hand was below ragini's head to avoid her from injuries nd other on the ground near her ears to not let his full weight fall on her, he was busy adoring ragini's face after a long time. Ragini slowly opened her eyes nd both of their eyes met.it was a brief painful eyelock which had 1000's of emotions. It was clear how badly they missed each other in this one week. Both were so lost in each other that they never realised they were in college. Laksh then noticed her dress nd smiled he bent a little to her ears nd wispered beautiful nd softly touched her ears with his lips making her shiver. She missed his touch so badly. He then kissed her forehead making her close her eyes feeling him.

Guard - ohhhhhh madam side hojaiye gaadi aa rhi hai.

Hearing the voice ragini suddenly opened her eyes nd realised that she was standing in the middle of the gate nd blocking the way for cars. She moved aside and realised it was just a dream. She blushed remembering it nd mentally slapped herself for day dreaming.

Karan- heyyyy ragini looking gorgeous haa kya baat hai😉😏
Aaj kuch special hai kya???

They were walking to their class nd talking

Ragini - nhi toh!!!!! Bs aise hi.....😊

They reached near the class talking

Ragini - karan tum jaao main aati hoon kuch kaam hai kissi se milna hai.

Karan - Ohho milna hai kissise!!!! Jaao jaao aaj toh woh behosh hone waala hai tumhe dekh ke 😉

Ragini - karannnnn 😊 (slightly hit him on his shoulder) byeee

Karan - bye waise woh room no. 18 mein hai!!!!!! Usnein bola tha wahi project krunga.......

Ragini - okayyyy thank u so much !!!!!

She ran from there in full on excitement..

SCREEN FREEZES

PRECAP - WHAT'S NEXT???