PART 31 - DATE (2)

❤Dil Mil Gayye❤
Part 31 - DATE (2)

Ragini looked forward and saw the truck. As the truck was nearing the white light of the headlights blocked her vision. Her hands were covering her eyes from the bright light. Laksh was shocked seeing the scene in front of his eyes. Without giving a second thought he just quickly pulled her towards him thankfully he was beside her. With the Sudden pull ragini bumped into his chest in a hugging position and the truck passed. Both were Panting heavily in fear. Ragini clutched laksh's blazer from back in fear. Laksh too tightened his grip on her. Laksh couldn't figure out what just happened.

Laksh's Point Of View

Oh god what was that!!! I almost had lost my life,  my best friend,  my most precious possession,  my everything,  my Softy today!!!  No....  No..... No I can't and I won't ever loose my softy. In a fraction of seconds my life would have been ruined.
I just did what first came in my mind and I was successful in saving 2 lives which were connected to each other and incomplete without each other.

(He closed his eyes remembering the scene and a drop of tear escaped from his eyes)

End of Point of View

Ragini was blank she didn't know what exactly happened.

Ragini Point of View

I.... I can't understand what just happened I mean I was running happily and all of a sudden a truck came in front of me. It all happened within seconds. i Could not register anything in my brain.  I just saw the white light which was too bright for my eyes to handle so my hands automatically covered my face and I could hear laksh's voice he was calling me and then the trucks deafening sound covered his voice. And I could just remember was that I was being pulled by someone and next was ,I was in the most protective embrace in the world. I could recognize it. Yess it was my bestie, which man would make me feel so protected except Papa, duggu Papa and him. I cluched on his blazer releasing all my fear.
We stood like that for 10 mins. I was so relieved now. I spoke to myself .
Ragini u have to be strong. Remember u promised yourself that you wouldn't even waist a minute of his birthday but you already wasted 10 mins. Now be strong and convince him.

End of Point of View

She quickly calmed herself, put on a fake smile on her face and broke the hug.

Ragini - Chle let's continue our date. There is a lot more to it.

Laksh was looking at her with so much concern. He was looking in her eyes to read it.

Ragini - Arre baba look I am absolutely fine.

Laksh - softy trust me it's not needed. I mean u have already done a lot and made it the best birthday. I can't even imagine how you managed to make me feel so special. And now u should rest. I know u didn't sleep last 2 -3 nights well due to marriage and planning my birthday now please rest for sometime.

Ragini - bestie plz yaar i have already planned so much now don't waste my efforts naa come let's enjoy......

Laksh didn't say anything but, anyone could see he was still in that shock and was in no mood to enjoy rather he was concerned for ragini which she understood

Ragini - Arre yaar dekhona Mujhe Kuch nhi hua hai main theek hoon. Waise bhi main Itna easily tumhara picha nhi chodne waali sweetheart.

Laksh - chodne bhi nhi dunga (very serious tone)

Both were looking in each others eyes passionately with all love they had for one and other.

Ragini - Toh Chle (with the cutest face she could make)

Laksh - (smiling) no bolne ka option hai??

Ragini - (happily)  nhiiiiii

She dragged him to the beach. They were playing, jumping and dancing in the water. They were having a lot of fun together.

Soon it was morning time and sun was about to rise.  Raglak were sitting beside the dream house they made with sand. Ragini was sitting in between laksh's legs leaning on his chest with her back while he was back hugging her. Both were enjoying the sunrise.

Ragini - beautiful, isn't it?

Laksh - hmm but not as beautiful as you!!!

Ragini blushed hearing this. While he passed on the most handsome smile.

Laksh - I love you!!!  (kissing her hair)

Ragini - hmm I know

Laksh - is that the new way of saying I love you too? 😒

Ragini chuckled hearing it. She then lifted her chin a little up moved his face a little by her hands and kissed his cheek.

Laksh - (smiling) come on you can do better (this time it was a teasing smirk)

She understood what he meant so she blushed and hit on his chest.

Ragini - acha chlo birthday boy we need to go somewhere else also.

Laksh - means another surprise!!!!

Ragini - Yeahhhh my Sweeto

Laksh - sweeto?

Ragini - YESSS sweeto come fast we don't have time.

Both ran to MM and got ready.
Laksh wore a black colour deep V neck plain t shirt and Blue Jeans. The t shirt had deep neck so his muscular chest was revealed a bit.
Ragini was wearing a black colour high waist shorts with peach color short shirt. She was looking adorable.

@9:00 am

Everyone were having family breakfast including Singhanias.

Ragini - so as per the plan now me, bestie, kavya, NaiRan, SwaSan, TaaRey ND YuvUtt (Yuvraaj and uttara) are going to the water park.

Everyone - hmm

Laksh - what???  Water park???  (excited) Yeahhhh!!!!!

Everyone smiled

Ragini - so let's start

So they quickly packed their stuff and sat in the mini bus. It was quiet a long journey so they were talking, laughing, dancing and having fun together. They took a lot of grouphies. Finally they reached. Everyone jumped in excitement. They entered and ran to the changing room after around 15 - 20 minutes the boys came out one by one wearing just swim shorts. First comes karan  then Rey then Yuvi then Sanskar ND finally here comes our Dream boy oops sorry ragini's dream boy Laksh Maheshwari. He comes out from the room walking in great style wearing black swim shorts ND stands in a perfect model pose. The camera then moves to his mesmerising deep brown eyes then to his cute long nose then his lips and then his well built biceps💪😍 , muscular chest and his perfect abs (uff hotness🔥🔥🔥) nd ( uff cut it guys RAGINI is gonna kill me for checking out her boyfriend u forgot she is very possessive about him and I don't want my teeth broken so let's move on 😉)

Now it was girls turn to enter. They entered wearing hot swim suits in the order kavya, naina, Taani, uttara, Swara and finally Ragini. Ragini was wearing a black colour swim suit revealing most of her perfect body specially the Tattoo looking damn sexy.  All of them were adoring their love. (kavya was mesmerized seeing laksh). All of their mouths were hung open. They took a last picture before entering the water.

SCREEN FREEZES ON THE PICTURE TAKEN BY THEM

PRECAP - WATER PARK FUN AND ROMANCE

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT TO THE STORY. THE STORY REACHED 7.33K VIEWS ON WATTPAD 😍😍😍. ND I M VERY SORRY FOR BEING IRREGULAR, THIS SHORT UPDATE BUT I GUESS THIS WOULD BE THE SIZE OF PARTS FROM NOW ONWARDS AS I AM REALLY BUSY. I HOPE THE STORY ISN'T GETTING BORING!!!  LOVE YOU ALL.  AND DO COMMENT AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS ON THE EPISODE.
MUAHHHHHH 💋💋💋