PART 3

Before starting the next part I would like to say special thanks to @SwasanandRaglakFarishteyPyaarKe
@RaglakandTemishPreciousLove (pages on facebook) for sharing the link of this ff on their page and yaa if any1 wants to read more Raglak or Swasan ff they can visit these pages
So let's start with the story ,

Shekhar, Janki and Ragini were in front of the Beach nd Ragini was jumping nd clapping in excitement seeing the beach!!!!
Ragini - Yahoooooooo! Beach👏
Shekhar - Princess! Don't u want to know the surprise??
Ragini was confused as she thought this is her surprise.....
Shekhar took her in front of Singhania mansion nd told her that this is their new house.
Hearing this Ragini was on cloud 9 her happiness could not be explained she hugged Shekhar and Janki
Ragini - I love you Mma Papa😘😍
Soon a man joined them and they entered the mansion. He was explaining Shekhar and Janki about different things and places of house while Ragini was running all over it. The man left after telling everything.
Ragini - Mma I want to go and play on the beach!!!
Janki - beta we need to set the entire house nd have lots of work to do so we will go later.......
Ragini - NO NO NO I WANT TO GO NOWWWWW!!!!(shouting at the top of her voice)
Shekhar - but Princess.....
Ragini - (interrupting)  Papa plzzzzz (with pleading eyes)  if you both are busy I can go alone after all I am a big girl now.........
Janki - No Ragini.
Ragini - Mma plzz!!! (almost crying) I won't go here and there and be a good girl I PROMISE YOU (pinching her neck indicating promise)
Shekhar - Ohho Janki let her go na ,she will take care. Hai na Ragini??
Ragini - YES PAPA (😀)
Janki - BUT
Shekhar - No More BUTS! Princess u can go but remember ur promise and don't even try to go in water.
Ragini - OK PAPA. LOVE YOU 😘😘

Ragini runs to the beach. While running she spots a boy who was sitting there all alone showing his back. She goes and sits near him.
Ragini - Hiiiiiiiiii
He looks at her (it is none other than Laksh)
Laksh - Hi
Ragini - I m Ragini.
Laksh - (looking towards the water)  Laksh
Ragini - so laksh do you stay nearby ?
Laksh points towards MM and says there
Ragini - Ohh Wow! I stay there (pointing SM)  So we are neighbours!
Laksh - hmm
(still looking towards water)
Ragini - y don't you say more than a word?? (😁)
Laksh finally looks at her but again his attention shifts towards the waves Ragini - OK leave it......So Friends?
Laksh looked at her and then her hand which she brought forward for a handshake confirming their friendship. He didn't know what to do?  Should he accept her friendship or not. He was hell confused. He wanted to be her friend but he was scared as he didn't have a single friend till now. He was struggling with his heart and mind looking at her hand.
SCREEN FREEZES ON LAKSH'S CONFUSED FACE
PRECAP - Will laksh accept RAGINI's friendship?

Sry guyz for this boring update I know you want to see Raglak together just wait for another day and in tomorrow's epi I will Pkka give a lot of Raglak scenes and this time u will also see a slightly different Laksh. And plz tell me how's the story.