PART 26 - SANGEET SPECIAL

#Riya
❤Dil Mil Gayye❤
Part 26 - Sangeet Special

All were dancing nd enjoying. Ragini walks away smirking while laksh is looking at her going with a beautiful smile on his face. She enters the room and was closing the door when laksh pushed it by other side and entered inside

Ragini - (with attitude) Kya hai!!!

Laksh - (coming closer while she was moving backwards, both were having eyelock) mere saath reh reh ke tum kaafi smart hogyi ho, gr8!!!

Ragini - crossing her arms and with same attitude) maine Toh apni smartness Bta Di Now your turn.
Laksh looks at her confused

Ragini - so as main challenge jeeti so main tumhe challenge krti hu ki u have to tell the entire world that you love me and (pointing at his chest) YOU WANT TO BE MY BOYFRIEND AND CONVINCE ME.

She quickly turned as she couldn't stop her smile seeing laksh's face. He was looking too adorable with his mouth hung open in shock. She knew it was impossible challenge like how is he going to scream to the entire world, his throat would burst out besides he was not ragini who kept on shouting and screaming even if she is excited.  She composed herself and turned back with same attitude.

Ragini - Kya hua Haar maan gye!!! (extra innocently )

Laksh - (faking a smile) Laksh Maheshwari kabhi Haar nhi maanta, naahi kabhi haarta hai !!! 😏😏😏

Ragini - Ohhh in that case get ready to loose your first challenge

Laksh - let's see

Both turn to opposite directions. Ragini is trying to stop her laughter while laksh is tensed on what to do. He is about to go but he thinks something and stops smiling at the door.

Laksh - (without turning) Waise softy Aaj tumhara dance Bda amazing tha.
(ragini was about to say something but he continues) I didn't know tum Itna jldi humare babies ke baare mein bhi soch logi...... I mean v can get married with Swasan in same mandap and 9 months mein tumhare haath mein humari doll hogi...... (he is referring to the song in last episode she acted to be pregnant that's why)

Ragini's mouth was in an o shape hearing it. While laksh left smirking after having a look at her expressions.

After sometime ragini came downstairs to apply mehendi. She told the mehendi waali to write RagLak in a secret place where it couldn't be found. Swara was also being applied mehendi. While in Sanlak room laksh was pacing here and there in tension.

Laksh - (talking to himself ) beta tu Toh gya challenge Toh accept kr liya pr pura kaise krega!!!!!!!
(to sanskar who was lying on the bed and watching laksh with a smile) tu sirf hasne ka kaam kr aise nhi Kuch madad kr doon.

Sanskar - TERA challenge tu pura kr main Toh chla apne PYAAR (Swara) ke paas.

Laksh gave an irritated look.

Laksh then got an idea and happily sat on the bed with his laptop and was surfing the internet for proposal speeches.

Laksh -( reading from internet)

'sometimes I look at you and I wonder how I got to be so damn lucky'

Achi hai but Woh baat nhi

'I want you. I want us. I want it all. With you. Only you. '

Yeh Toh proposal se zyaada demanding lag rha hai.

'Good women inspire men to be great'

Ughhh this is not happening I need to think something myself. (closing the laptop with a frustrated face)