Yoo SeonHo - thunder storms

The only visible part of me was my now glassy eyes as my fluffy blankets almost fully consumed my small figure that was trying to hide from the roaring thunder outside

The only visible part of me was my now glassy eyes as my fluffy blankets almost fully consumed my small figure that was trying to hide from the roaring thunder outside. I was sitting on the floor with my back against the sofa and the the only source of light in my small apartment was coming from the television screen infront of me that was currently playing Marley and me.

I was warned by my peers at school that it was emotional and that i should buy tissues before watching. But i didn't take their advice, that i wish i had previously listened to now.

Suddenly my only source of light had disappeared as my apartment was now consumed in nothing but darkness. I stripped the large amount of blankets away from me with a small amount of difficulty due to the large number of them. Slowly getting up from my crouched position i carefully made my way over to the breakfast bar. Although my cautious movements to where my phone was located were unsuccessful as i managed to stub my toe on the coffee table. After a large amount of cursing i finally picked up my phone only to dial the number i had called one too many times. And within a single ring i could hear the voice of my boyfriend Seonho at the other side of the line.

"Is your power out too?"

I quickly nodded my head answering the question i had originally called to ask him about.

"(y/n) are you there?"

Realising he couldn't see me a let out a quick laugh and explained to him that my power was also cut because of the storm the weather forecast had warned about outside.

"Ok, I'll be over in five minutes. Love you. Bye"

I spent a while waiting until i heard somebody loudly knock the front door. Startled for a second i clenched my chest as i quickly scurried down the hall to open the door.

"Look what i brought" Seonho exclaimed pushing his two hands towards me that held two take away cups of coffee. I let out a small giggle and gratefully took my drink and successfully made my way to the sofa in the living room without tripping over anything. "Are you scared?" he suddenly asked while sitting down next to me with his legs crossed in a basket like he was a five year old at school again. "No" i replied taking a sip out of the cup.

Seonho quickly took the cup out of my hands as i was taking it away from my mouth. "Wrong answer" he stated as if it was a fact. "Im serious, im not sca-"
"You're scared" He said cutting me off on purpose. "Do you want me to be scared?" I asked lightly pushing what i think was his shoulder trying not to laugh. "Actually i hoped you would be so i could do this" and within seconds his arms were wrapped around me.

"You won't be scared now because you're in my arms and im going to protect you" i moved my face away from his chest to see if i was able to see his facial expression in the darkness in order to find out if this was a joke or not.

He put his hands on the back of my head and brought my head back to his body once again. Now i was actually thankful for the darkness as it meant he couldn't see my cheeks madly blushing. "(Y/n)" he stated with his soft voice in my ear. "Mmhmm" i slowly replied clearly more focused on listening to the rhythm of his heartbeat. "I know you're blushing"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't know i could write something this cringy but i did! Is that even a good thing tho?👀
And this hasn't been edited so im sorry for any mistakes.
Thank you for reading and any ideas for future chapters would be highly appreciated:)