Takada kenta - sketches

The train had arrived at the platform, crowds of busy business men and women began to rush towards a doors of the train that was now slowing down, only to come to a holt

The train had arrived at the platform, crowds of busy business men and women began to rush towards a doors of the train that was now slowing down, only to come to a holt. The doors of the train were slowly opening with a loud hissing sound, allowing the exit and entry of people through the doors.

The large crowd I was in the centre of began to filter through the doors. The closer I got to the train, the smaller the space around me felt. The overly impatient business people began to push me from side to side. Their elbows and hands pushed me further to the front of the crowd. Eventually I was nudged into the carriage.

I seen a single seat in between an old lady who was clinging onto a basket that contained many types of exotic looking fruit and a middle aged, stern looking man. I quickly made my way towards the seat, turning my steps into strides as it was the only seat available in the carriage that I knew would soon become over crowded.

I reached the seat and sunk down into it with relief.

Several beeping sounds followed by a woosh could be heard signalling the closing of the doors, meaning the train was about to start moving again.

A few minutes into the journey I looked up and around the train. Nothing caught my eye until I seen two friends standing beside each other, talking to one another.

The first boy was extremely eye catching as he had bright artificial pink hair that had been styled back to show his forehead and facial features. He also had full pink lips that had two teeth slightly poking out from behind them. Slightly reminding me of a bunny rabbit. Causing a light smile to appear on my face. Although this boy was extremely different and unique from the many other people that were in the same carriage it was the slightly smaller boy beside him that caught my eye.

There was no feature that made him standout or make him look different from the rest of the people on the train. Unlike the first boy. But it was very clear that he was extremely good looking.

He had light brown hair that was slightly curly and covered most of his forehead. Creating a contrast with the boy beside him. His dark brown, almond shaped eyes were filled with happiness and turned upwards every time he smiled. And he had very pale and soft looking dewy skin. Similar to his friends. Although some may say that he looks slightly more tanned.

I grabbed my yellow sketch book from my bag that was sitting on my lap and a slightly blunt pencil from my jacket pocket and began to draw the boy that had took all of my attention. I started with his facial shape, looking up to him for references.

After light sketches the pencil lines began to become deeper and more defined. The drawing itself also started to look like the boy who stood before me. Somehow. Getting excited about my progress i quickly looked back up to him for yet another reference but paused as I realised that he was also looking at me. Once we had made eye contact he smiled and nodded his head at me, making me slightly flustered. So I brought my head closer to the page of the book, continuing my drawing.

I could still see him looking at me from the corner of my eye. I could also see his friend who was smirking while looking between the two of us and was also lightly elbowing him in the ribs. Teasing him.

I checked the time on my phone and realised that I had five minutes to my stop. So I reached into my bag for coloured pencils. So I could quickly add colour to it in the small amount of time I had left in the train. After rummaging through the bag I noticed that I had left my pencils at my house. So instead of using my pencils I grabbed an eyeshadow pallet from my bag that contained bright pastel colours such as pink and blue.

My fingers began to swirl round the pallet, collecting different colours and tones that I could smudge onto the portrait.

I could hear the sound of the doors beginning to open and came to my senses. I suddenly turned my head to look out the window behind me. I jumped out of my seat and almost sprinted towards the exit, in fear of missing my stop. Forgetting about the boy I had been paying so much attention to.

I also heard a frantic call saying "Chase her." But I payed no attention to it.

Once I was out of the train I started to walk out of the train station. But I suddenly stopped, causing people to bump into me and yell at me in the process. I turned the opposite way and began to make my way back towards where the train once was, realising that I had forgotten to take my sketch book with me.

But the train was no longer there and had already left. My head hung down in disappointment. Until I heard a panic stricken voice shouting. I looked over to where the direction of the voice only to see the boy that I had been drawing on the train. He was trying to make his way through the crowd to me and was jumping about, waving my yellow book I'm the air. Causing many people to give him aggravated looks. But he didn't seem to care.

Once he had worked his way out of the crowd and over to me he began to speak.

"You left this on the train." He stated, clearly out of breath. While handing it over to me. I let out a sigh of relief before quickly thanking him.

"You're really talented. Do you think we could meet up soon because i would like you to do a portrait of my-"

"Let me start again." He said, cutting himself off. "Hi. I'm kenta and I was wondering if-." He stopped once again. After taking several moments to think of the right words he began to speak again.

"Would you be able to paint a picture of my cat for me?"
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

I seen Taeyong from nct when I was out at a restaurant yesterday. He was on a billboard at time square but I still seen him 🙃

Also does anyone know what movie this is loosely based on??