Ha Sungwoon - javascript

After trying to call my boyfriend and being put to voice mail four times in a row I had officially given up

After trying to call my boyfriend and being put to voice mail four times in a row I had officially given up. He was an idol and had been preparing for his groups comeback next week. But this meant that he struggled to make time for me and our relationship. And I had to accept that as I knew it would be like this when I agreed to date him.

I was about to turn my phone off until I got an email.

To (Y/n)
I know I haven't been able to see you recently and that you might miss me so I made you this, so you can talk to me even when i can't talk to you.
Enjoy~
Sungwoon

Underneath the message there was a link so I tapped it with my finger. I noticed that it took me to Javascript although the layout almost looked like a texting app. In a small box at the bottom of the screen there was text that said type here. So I did. I typed in a simple hi but with a question mark at the end since I was slightly confused.

Within seconds I had gained a reply.

Sungwoon- hi! It's your boyfriend. I made you a Javascript so you can talk to me when im not available:)

I let out a small laugh, forgetting how cute he actually is. As he normally tries to act tough, although most people know that he's far from tough.

(Y/n)- Thank you....This is great but when will I get to see you?

Sungwoon wasn't the best with things like this and didn't like them, so I appreciated the effort he must have put into this. Everything seemed to be going well, as it had successfully replied to my question that probably should have been a statement. But my smile faded when I read the answer to my question.

Sungwoon- My favourite food is pizza.

I cocked my head to the side and scrunched my nose up as I was reading the response. Before replying again.

(Y/n)- I like icecream

(Y/n)- Can we get some together soon??

Sungwoon- No. I speak Chinese and Japanese too!

I thought Sungwoon would have improved his skills before making this. But I guess I was wrong as the responses clearly weren't too accurate.

I continued to the conversation with 'Sungwoon' until I heard a knock on the door. Getting up I pulled my top down as it had slightly risen and then i started to walk over to the door with caution as I wasn't expecting any visitors.

I turned the key in the front door in order to unlock it. Once it was unlocked i slightly opened the door and peered my head through the opening to see who it was before I let them into my apartment.

"Sungwoon!" I exclaimed. "What are you doing here?" I asked the smiling boy while opening the door to let him in. "Am I not allowed to see my girl/boy friend?" Sungwoon asked me as he stepped into the open plan apartment, closing the door behind him.

Soon enough, he enveloped me into a hug. And I hugged him back. I put my ear to his chest to listen to the rhythm of his heart beat. "Did you get my present?"

I nodded with my head still against his chest. "I loved it, but it needs some work." I told him with a small laugh. "Why does it need work?" Sungwoon asked now placing his chin on top of my head.

After explaining what the answers to my questions were like Sungwoon looked really embarrassed and I suddenly felt guilty for telling him the mistakes it made as I could tell he put a lot of effort into it. "But it's probably the nicest thing anyone has done for me. Thank you" I told him, meaning every word of what I said. "You're welcome. Anything for you." He said, still hugging me.

"I'm tired. Can we go to sleep?" He asked with a yawn. I nodded my head and started making my way to my bed before placing my head on a soft pillow before falling asleep with a sleeping Sungwoon beside me. Who yet again had his arms wrapped around me.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

● Unedited.