kim Jonghyun - interviews

I was sitting on a stool looking down at my outfit that consisted of a navy spaghetti strap top and ripped denim jeans that seemed to be loosing more and more material with each wear

I was sitting on a stool looking down at my outfit that consisted of a navy spaghetti strap top and ripped denim jeans that seemed to be loosing more and more material with each wear. The company I worked for recently gave me a new job that included interviewing idols. I was told that the interview I was about to do would be live and over one hundred thousand people were expected to be watching.

To most people this wouldn't be a big deal but due to the enormous amount of awkwardness I could never seem to stop I already knew it was going to go terribly wrong.

Suddenly the rooms door was swung open and I could hear a large amount of shouting and laughing. I made quick eye contact with some of the various other employees that were also in the room to ensure that the cameras would work and that the lighting would be up to the companies high standards for the highly important and anticipated interview.

And within a few seconds I could see the bands staff and the band members themselves slowly pilling into the small room.

After quietly mumbling words of encouragement to myself I put a large smile onto my face and greeted the eleven winners of produce 101 season 2.

Once they were all seated a staff member asked us a question. "Are we ready to start the interview?"

I looked at their eager boys and nodded my head in response.

After a quick countdown the cameras started recording. "Hello, I'm (y/n) and you're watching one the k" I began. "And today we're with wanna one"

The cameras switched to them and the eleven boys done their band introduction while bowing to the camera. They then started cheering while also clapping their hands. "This interview has been highly requested and now it's here" I read off my que card that was being held in my hands.

After the groups leader told the viewers that were watching on the v live stream app about their debut song and proformance. All eleven members of the band sung a small verse of the song. Once they were done I started the q&a part of the interview.

"We're going to do a question and answer. Many of your fans have submitted questions and you guys will answer them"

Woojin nodded his head excitedly, catching my attention. "Woojin do you want to go first?" I asked handing him the clear bowl that held folded up questions on paper. The young boy smiled at me while be took the bowl and chose a question.

"Can you do the splits?" He read aloud.

After a minute or two the members managed to convince him to try. He left the stool and began to stand up while looking quite nervous and then he slowly started to move his legs in opposite directions.

After a blushing Woojin, ripped jeans and a grey jumper that was given to the maknae to tie round his waist it was jonghyuns turn to answer a question.

I hadn't payed that much attention to the twenty three year old as he had said very little throughout the interview. He chose a piece of paper from the bowl and slowly unfolded it. A small blush could be seen on his cheeks as he was reading the question. He cleared his throat and told everyone what question he chose.

"What is your ideal type?"

He pressed his lips together as he was thinking and took a small glance at me. "I really like (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. She should also be fashionable and have a great sense of humour"
Jonghyun continued to list things about his ideal type but was cut off by a giggling Youngmin. "That sounds like someone in this room" He stated still giggling but he was now looking at me. Although soon enough the whole room was looking at me.

I was expecting this to happen as we had been dating for a few months. Although due to his dating ban only the members of ioi and nu'est knew. So I was expecting that his ideal type would be something like me.

But I didn't want to cause a scandal, so I quickly moved the interview along. Managing to hide my growing blush.

Once it had ended i thanked the members and started to leave the building as I had officially finished work for the day.

"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you"

I turned around to see Jonghyun. "It's no big deal" I said to him with a laugh. "Good" He started "but I was being completely honest" Jonghyun finished.

"Honest about what?" I asked, stepping closer to the idol. "About you being my ideal type" He smirked. "Really?" I asked out of curiosity. The man simply nodded with a smirk still on his face.

"Im sorry to have to tell you this but i have a boyfriend" I said bluntly followed by giving the boy infront of me a short kiss on the cheek. Then I started moving away from the boy and began walking out of the building.

I reached my small apartment and slid my shoes off of my feet while moving my hand to the light switch that I currently couldn't see due to the darkness of the room. Once the lights were on I walked into the living room area, lay on the sofa and then I turned the TV on.

I was surfing through the channels but stopped when I seen a picture of Jonghyun. I turned the volume up and then put the TV remote down as I wanted to know what had happened.

"Today wanna one member Jonghyun was seen kissing a girl. Although because of the camera angle it is unknown who the girl is"

My mouth was hanging open. Nobody was meant to find out especially like this. And because of the strange angle of the picture it looked like I had kissed him on the lips during our conversation after the interview. This was a big deal because he could get removed from wanna one and nu'est for this as his contract clearly states that he has a dating ban.

But I couldn't stop asking myself the same question.

Should we go public?

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

I read over this but I didn't edit it. So it's highly unedited....again.
Also I'm not sure if they will be called ioi but I just decided to call them that as I didn't know what to call them. But once I find out what the band will be called I'll change it:)
I have one last exam. When that's done I will update more and hopefully the updates will be better quality!