Park Jihoon - tickles

Streaks of sunlight began to enter the room through the open blinds that covered Jihoons bedroom window, causing me to wake up from my slumber

Streaks of sunlight began to enter the room through the open blinds that covered Jihoons bedroom window, causing me to wake up from my slumber. Although I hadn't yet opened my eyes to start the day.

After lying in the soft double bed for a few more minutes with a sleeping Jihoon lying across my stomach, with his hands draped across my torso I eventually opened my eyes,  before meeting the morning suns rays.

My (e/c) eyes admired the snoring boy. I gave him a soft, short kiss on the cheek before attempting to move him off me. But my attempt was unsuccessful as when I tried to push him away, he only tightened his grip on me. I tried again, several times. Although, yet again, my attempts were unsuccessful.

"Do you need help there?"

I looked down to where the voice was coming from and seen a smiling Jihoon looking up at me. With his eyes curling up into the shape of a crescent moon. "How long have you been awake?" I asked him. Also grinning, matching his expression.

"A while." He told me, laughing.

"Why did you not get off me then?" I questioned, now playing with his hair between my fingertips. Jihoon hummed before answering my question.

"It was funny seeing you trying to push me away from you."

I huffed. Blowing a piece or my hair out of my face before speaking up again. "Thanks for your help." I thanked him with a sarcastic tone, showing it was not genuine. "You're welcome babe." He said with his signature wink. Causing me to laugh and roll my eyes in response.

"Can you get off me now?"

Jihoon began shifting from his pervious position so i expected him to roll off of my stomach. But instead he placed his face a few centimetres away from mine. Becoming closer to my face. With his body also becoming closer to mine as his body was now hovering over me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him trying to stop a furious blush from making an appearance on my face. Jihoon swiftly moved his head next to my ear before whispering something in that I couldn't understand. But it did cause hundreds of little goosebumps to appear and the small hairs on the back of my neck to stand up.

He was now looking at me with a smirk. That small rise in the corners of his mouth that always appeared when he was about to do something I didn't like. His hands slowly went down to my waist before going under my pyjama top. "Are you ready?"

Before I could answer his fingers started to rub against my stomach. Tickling me. "S-sto-op." I managed to choke out as I was laughing. Trying to swat his hands away from me. "Plea-please." I begged. But he gave me no reply. So I continued to swat his hands away and began to hit him. Until I accidentally done something that would stop him from tickling me.

I lifted my hand up to slap his hand away, although my aim was extremely off target. The palm of my hand forcefully made contact with Jihoons cheek.

I quickly stopped laughing and looked at my boyfriends face, waiting for a response.

Jihoon was also looking at me. "How could you not get me off of you but you were able to hit me that forcefully?"

I simply let out a small awkward laugh and shrugged.

"I guess I need to punish you for hitting me since I can't hit you back." Jihoon said. Slightly scaring me. "You can do anything but tickle me." I seriously stated looking up to Jihoon.

"Too bad." He curtly stated before tickling me. Yet again.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
I was going to update this earlier but the top 11 were being announced so I put everything on hold. acupoffranta is one of the few people who knows how shook I was when it was being announced. So thankyou for putting up with my tears and mucked up emotions haha~

This is kinda important if you want to continue reading these imagines. On Wednesday I'm going to Newyork, Washington dc and other places around that area and the week after I'm going to Morocco for 2 weeks. So I'm obviously going to have little time to update. I've wrote 5 unpublished imagines so far that I'll upload while I'm abroad since I probably won't have alot of time to update.