Bae Jinyoung - early morning calls

Forcing myself to open my eyes i looked over towards the digital clock on my wall that read 3:34am and then back to the ringing phone that sat face down on my bedside table

Forcing myself to open my eyes i looked over towards the digital clock on my wall that read 3:34am and then back to the ringing phone that sat face down on my bedside table. Throwing my head back and letting out a groan i reluctantly reached my hand over to my phone and answered the call.

"Hello Jinyoung " i said in my flat, cranky morning voice. I waited a few seconds for a response although i received none. Confused about why i hadn't received a reply from my bestfriend i decided to say something. "You call me at half three in the morning and have nothing to say" i begin while slowly lowering myself into a comfortable sleeping position again. "I'll see you tomorrow Jinyoung"

"No! Wait" he almost shouted sounding very panicked. "Just wait i-" he began then cut himself off mind sentence. I quirked my eyebrow up confused about my next door neighbors actions. "Just look out your window"

"What?" I asked shaking my head due how ridiculous the eighteen year old was being. "Just look out your window" He said again sounding even more panicked this time. So i did what he asked but i was still clearly very unhappy. All i wanted was sleep. "Make it quick" i said in my rough morning voice while opening the large window.

Looking down at him i realised that he had a large sign in his hands. "Be my girlfriend" i slowly read aloud. "Soooo what's your answer" he said looking up to the window i was standing at the other side of. I was about to answer with the obvious reply any girl would say until he started to speak. "I know it's early and you're really tired. I-i was planning on asking you at the beach later today but i couldn't wait any longer"

I quickly turned away from the window, left my bedroom and tiptoed down the stairs so my parents wouldn't hear me. As i left the front door the small smile that was previously playing on my lips had disappeared and was replaced with a frown. "Jinyoung" i whispered looking for the boy that had disappeared.

I was about to call him until i seen his figure walking down the street. So i ran faster than i thought was humanly possible. I put my hand on his shoulder and turned him around to face me as soon as i had reached him. And without even looking at his face i planted my lips on his.

I removed my lips and looked up at him with a hopefull yet nervous smile that quickly dropped into a look of horror. "(Y/n) who's this?" I heard the voice of jinyoung ask from behind me. I turned to face the now crying boy.

"I-i-i don't know"