Lee Euiwoong - friend zoned

We first met about two years ago when he was working in one of his parents shops

We first met about two years ago when he was working in one of his parents shops. I had only meant to be in the small shop for a minute or two although Euiwoong and i had got into an intense conversation about our favorite types of cheese for three hours. He talked about how lonely it was working in the shop so i would visit him everyday and bring him lunch.

As time went on we became very close friends, although i wanted to become more. But it was clear that he didn't have those feelings for me.

"Are we still going to the cinema later?" I asked Euiwoong while helping him stack the shelves. He suddenly let out a groan making me look over to him. "What?" I said turning to him. "Nothing it's just" he began "nevermind" he finished looking vacant. I was slightly confused since he was normally really open and would always speak his mind.

"No. You can tell me" i said still looking at him. He stopped and turned to face me meeting my eyes with an unreadable expression. "I thought that was tomorrow" he told me. "Were you going to do anything else today?" I questioned. "Um yhea" he shyly stated with a blush forming on his cheeks.

Oh no.

"Explain" i laughed trying not to sound concerned. "I met a girl and we're going on a date today so can we change our plans to Tuesday?" He asked me sounding slightly guilty although the happiness in his voice and face were clear.

This can't be happening.

"Oh yhea, that's fine" i laughed. "Im busy today anyway" i quickly lied, turning away from him to finish stacking the shelves. "So you're ok with me going on this date?" He slowly asked me. "Why wouldn't i be?" I quickly answered trying to hide the pain in my voice. I heard him mumble something although i couldn't understand a word of it. i briskly finished stacking the last shelf and walked over to the shops counter grabbing my bag.

Euiwoong looked over to me with a questioning look. "I need to go home. I'll text you later" i stated before he could ask anything and threw my bag over my shoulder while quickly walking to the small shops exit with my head down in hopes that he wouldn't see the tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

"(Y/n) wait" Euiwoong exclaimed rushing over to my side. "I know you don't have any plans. Just tell me where you're going" he pleaded. I just shook my head. "I will meet you at the cinema at five tomorrow." I said in a slight rush, leaving the shop.

Euiwoong - (y/n) why did you leave      in such a rush??
Sent 19:43
Seen

Euiwoong - are you ok? Please reply asap:)
Sent 20:05
Seen

Euiwoong - it's been an hour.... just please answer me
Sent 20:32
Seen

Euiwoong - stop scaring me like this it's not funny
Sent 21:11
seen

Euiwoong - i wasn't actually going on a date!
Sent 21:16
Seen

(Y/n) - what do you mean...? Im configuration
Sent 21:17
Seen

(Y/n) - *confused
               Sent  21:17
                    Seen

Euiwoong - thank god you're ok!
  sent 21:17
  Seen

Euiwoong - i thought you had died or something
sent 21:17
Seen

(Y/n) - Euiwoong please answer my question
Sent 21:17
Seen

Euiwoong - i wanted to make you jealous
21:20
Seen

(Y/n) - why would you want to do that???
Sent 21:20
Seen

Euiwoong - i like you
sent 21:21
Seen

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

This is badly written but im hopping to improve and this is also unedited but i still hope you enjoyed it:)
Im also doing the requests in order btw.