Ahn Hyungseob - ferris wheel

"I don't know if I can do this (y/n)

"I don't know if I can do this (y/n)." Hyungseob told me with a panicked, high pitch tone in his voice, while he was clutching onto my arm. I looked around the queue we were in (although it was more of a large cluster of people) and then up at the large ferris wheel in front of us that was slowly and gently spinning round in a clockwise directions with many happy families and couples on it. That got off every so often allowing new people to enter the ride. As we slowly inched closer to the front of the line Hyungseob became more and more panicked.

"You'll be fine." I told him with a calming voice. I then pointed over to a family coming off of the ride. "Look there's even five year olds coming off of it."

"(Y/n)." He began. "They're both crying." After I said that I looked back over to the family and seen the little boy and girl screaming with tears flowing down their face and bubbles of snot round their noses. But I tried to ignore that. "No. Look it's happy tears!"

After saying that Hyungseob glared at me. Although the glare was quickly followed by a laugh and a smile. "Happy my ass." He muttered with a small smile still on his face. Slightly shoving me away.

The couple in front of us quickly scurried inside of one of the carts, making us next to go on the ride.

Hyungseob was still clutching onto the left side of my body as a staff member pushed us forward onto the ride. While Hyungseob was repeating the word no. That began as a mutter but ended in him shouting no.

"Don't stand up. Don't try to leave. And don't stick your arms out of the cart during the ride." The older man informed us as he began closing the door of our cart.

"Oh and most importantly don't rock the cart or you'll fall out." The man added with a small snicker as he walked away from us to the control booth. "Was he serious?" My boyfriend asked with wide eyes, making me suddenly laugh. But before i could answer the cart began to jolt upwards. Making Hyungseob yell and start repeating the word no again.

I was laughing at him until his breathing began to pick and he began to hyperventilate. I had no idea what to do but i ended up just told him that everything was going to be ok. It seemed to work as his breathing began to calm down and his eyes began to open as Hyungseob had previously clenched his eyes tightly shut. Until the cart suddenly jolted again. But this time it had stopped. And Hyungseob began panicking again.

"What the hell just happened?" He began. "Are we dead? Please don't say we're dead!"

But i didn't answer his question with the usual sassy remark that I normally come up with. Instead, I just stared out of the cart we were in and looked at the view in front of me. I could see the glittering lights sparkling from the city before me. It was too dark to see each individual building or the any small or important details of the urban city but I felt like I could see everything and that was plenty for me.

"(Y/n)? Is everything ok?"

I looked at Hyungseob, before looking back at the skyline.

"Everything's fine." I curtly told him. Still, somehow amazed with the view.
After a few minutes I realised that Hyungseob was no longer rocking back and forth, in a curled up position, with tears down his face as he began to speak.

"The views beautiful. Isn't it?"

"Definitely."

"You're too full of yourself." Hyungseob told me slighty laughing, shaking his head. "What?" I questioned, clearly confused about the situation. He spoke again, this time making me more confused. "I was talking about you."

I was still puzzled but decided to speak up again. "Wha- oh."

Once I realised I shot him a glare and softly slapped him across the head.

Hyungseob began laughing at me, making me slightly embarrassed, causing a blush to spread along my cheeks. "Do you understand now?" He asked with a laugh while tilting his head to the side. In response I mumbled a quiet 'shut up' and tried to avoid his gaze.

"Come here, you." He mumbled, still with a soft laugh. As he began to move closer to my face. I also moved in. Knowing that he was about to kiss me.
But our lips never met as less than a second later Hyungseob had his head hanging out of the cart as he spewed the pizza he had for dinner onto the people in the queue below us.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Slightly edited. < I tried
If this comes up as a new update I'm sorry. I was just fixing a few things in it.