kang Daniel - bubble butt

Large crowds, over priced jeans, lost crying children, hour long lines for a burger from the food court and snobby teenagers who always have their face stuck in their phone

Large crowds, over priced jeans, lost crying children, hour long lines for a burger from the food court and snobby teenagers who always have their face stuck in their phone. All reasons i despise going to the mall.

The automatic glass doors opened as i reached the buildings entrance and soon i could feel the cold air conditioning hitting my face which was a contrast to the warm humidity outside. Looking around i could already see hundreds of shops that could hold something that my younger brother Woojin would want for his birthday next week. Within a few seconds of being there i could already feel myself entering his favorite clothing shop.

I felt the fabrics beneath my fingers as i strolled by the various racks and shelves that held different T-shirts. Within minutes i found one that i thought he would like. A gasp could be heard leaving my mouth as i checked the price tag. So i quickly put it back and scurried out of the shop.

After walking around the mall for two hours (although it felt like two years to me) i decided to go to the food court. As i was looking for a place to eat i seen the back of my best friend Joo Wontak. I quickly walked over to where he was standing in the line for food with a plan in my head.

"Hi babe" i whispered in his ear trying to sound seductive. Although it completely failed. Then i swung my hand back and within a second i forcefully slapped his butt.

I expected to see my friend turn around although that didn't happen. Instead a very handsome boy who looked a year or two older than me now faced me. He held an irritated expression but as he looked at me with my now shocked bug-eyed appearance and open mouth a small smirk and amused look was now visable on his face.

"Im going to guess you thought i was someone else" he told me obviously trying his very best to hold in a laugh. I was too embarrassed and surprised to say anything because i knew that if i tried to speak my voice would crack and i would merely make a bigger fool out of myself than i already had. So i nodded looking up at him while gulping.

Suddenly he put one of his hands on my shoulder causing me to tense. "I bet your friend isn't as hot as me" he stated, shooting a wink in my direction. I was taken back but decided that i should say something. "Im so sorry, i thought you were my friend Wontak" i started with a panicked tone in my voice. "It wont happen again, i swear!"

He suddenly laughed, causing a violent blush to cover my cheeks due to embarrassment. "Im Daniel" he said smiling while sticking his hand out. Looking at his expectant face i replied. "(Y/n)" i said putting my hand out to meet his then shaking it. "You're cute. Can i have your number?"

I ran into my room and threw myself onto my bed quickly checking my phone to see a text from someone with the contact name of 'bubble butt'. After laughing i quickly started texting him back. Halfway through typing my reply i got a text from my mum.

Did you buy your brothers present?XxX

And that's the day i had to go to the mall twice.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

• Unedited so im sorry for any mistakes.