Yoo SeonHo - secret boyfriend

"You're a very lucky girl to have a boyfriend like that" and "treat your boyfriend well" are both things the staff at the local convince store tell me every second night at exactly 11:11pm as they always hand me one cup of noodles, chopsticks and ...

"You're a very lucky girl to have a boyfriend like that" and "treat your boyfriend well" are both things the staff at the local convince store tell me every second night at exactly 11:11pm as they always hand me one cup of noodles, chopsticks and a bottle of coke to go with it. It's almost like clockwork. Every so often there will be a post it note with my name and an encouraging message on it that will be stuck to the noodles cup.

The problem is that i don't have a boyfriend.

I've asked the staff who it's from several times but they normally laugh and then say something along the lines of "your boyfriend who else would it be?"

I planned to find out who my 'boyfriend' was. In order to do this i went to the convince store exactly an hour before i usually would. I chose to find them by hiding in an empty aisle and wait for them to arrive. Every time the small bell ontop of the door made a ringing sound signaling somebody new had entered i would look to see who was entering within seconds. But as time went by i was loosing motivation and i was becoming extremely bored. This was clearly visible as i had began to juggle tomatoes. Although it resulted in atleast 7 squashed tomatoes lying on the floor of the small fruit and vegetable aisle.

I was getting up from my previous crouched position from the aisle floor to leave as no matter how much i denied it, i had gave up. But i overheard something that stopped me from leaving. "Thank you. Please don't forget to give it to her." I peaked my head up past the shelves that held various overpriced products and seen my classmate Seonho talking to the cashier.

I was frozen. Seonho couldn't be here. I was probably minutes away from finding out my secret boyfriends identify and my crush was here.

I was about to sneak away from the situation until i seen him handing the older lady at the counter the noodles, chopsticks, coke and this time there was a bright yellow post it note on the cup.

I began walking over to the counter and quickly picked up a random box to purchase so it would look more 'natural'. As i reached the location of Seonho and the aging employee who plastered a wide smile smile on her face. Seonho turned around sensing there was a presence behind him.

"Are you two love birds expecting?"

"What?" I replied confused about the ladies question. "Do you think you're pregnant?"

Still confused i looked over to Seonho for help but he was looking down at my hands with an unreadable expression. Looking down at the random box in my hands that i had payed no attention to i read the products name.

I looked back up to Seonho and the older lady i didn't know the name of with my mouth agape.
"W-w-why do you have a pregnancy test?" Seonho asked me still looking down at the box, which was now on the floor of the small shop as i had dropped it.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

•unedited
I seen this gif and really wanted to make a story based around it. But i didn't realise that the stories plot seems a bit too familiar to me until i was finished it. I've looked on other p101 imagines and couldn't find anything. But if i have unintentionally copied tell me and I'll delete it if it's the exact same!
Sorry~

And also please feel free to send request. A name and you could also request he plot/story if you want:)