Kim Samuel - nail polish

"Whatcha doin?" My boyfriend, Samuel asked as his head suddenly peeked out from the side of the doorway of my bedroom

"Whatcha doin?" My boyfriend, Samuel asked as his head suddenly peeked out from the side of the doorway of my bedroom. "Whatcha think?" I asked him, trying to mimic his previous question.

Samuel made a humming sound as he entered the room. Before joining me on my bed. Both of us were sitting on it, crossed legged while i was painting my nails.

"Your nails look so pretty compared to mine."

I stopped painting my nails and looked at Samuel, only to see him thoroughly inspecting every inch of his nails. "Really? Can I see them for a second?" I asked him with an idea popping into my head. Not thinking much of my question he nodded his head and placed one of his hands in front of me.

I looked at his short, rough and badly bitten nails and then back at my long, spear shaped painted nails that were very well maintained. "I know how to make them prettier." I told the boy in front of me. "Filing?" Samuel asked me, looking at the nail files. But I shook my head. "Something even better." I smirked

After saying that I quickly put a stroke of blue nail polish on one of his thumbs before he could even do or say anything.

I expected a negative reaction from him but that never came. Samuel looked at the blue on his thumb and nodded approvingly. "I like it. But can you do it in pink?" He asked, surprising me. Although I quickly replied before he had a chance to change his mind "Oh. Definitely!"

I quickly got a bottle of hot pink and glittery nail polish and got ready to begin painting his nails. Until he tugged his hand away from me.

"Do you have nail polish remover?"

"Yeah. I bought some yesterday."

I grabbed his hand back and began to paint a layer of hot pink onto Samuels nails. Followed by another layer and finally a clear coat that would help it last much longer. "Why are you putting clear stuff on? Nobody will see it." He sounded quite confused as he asked the question until I explained that the final layer is painted on to help the glittery pink last longer. "No, it's fine. I'm going to take it off anyway." Samuel told me. But I wasn't going to let what he said happen. "It's staying on." I informed him, as I finished the clear coat.

He looked at me for a second with a unreadable expression and continued to speak again. "I'm serious, it's okay.  I have school tomorrow anyway."

"I know, but it can't come off." I told the boy, meaning what I said. "Why can it not come off?" He asked me, sounding  curious yet again. But that curiosity vanished when I told him why he couldn't take the nail polish off. "Because I don't actually have any remover." I truthfully stated, trying to hide my laugh.

Samuel burst out laughing, confusing me, making me the confused one now. "Just give me the nail varnish remover." He said, as he began to stop laughing. "I was serious." I defended.

His laughing stopped. And was replaced by a blank, straight face. "What?" He asked again. But this time his mouth was left open.  "I lied." I shrugged, looking back at my boyfriend.

Silence devoured the room. Until a loud battle cry was made by Samuel and before I knew it, he had leaped on top of me. I tried to push him off, but he was tickling me and he was also pinning me down, so I was helpless. "S-stop sto-stop." I managed to shout several times while I was hysterically laughing and almost crying. "Only if you get me nail polish remover." Samuel told me in a confident tone. I agreed to what he said within a second as I would do anything to get him to stop tickling me.

"Thank you." He said sighing and removing his hands from me. "Now get going." He continued as he kissed my cheek and tried to push me off the bed.

I got up and off the bed and sent him a playful glare. But that was followed by a loud shriek as I looked at the bed covers that had a rainbow of spilled nail polishes across it that would definitely leave several stains. I looked at Samuel, who looked guilty as soon as he seen the mess.

"Is this a good time to tell you that I love you?" Samuel quietly asked.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

I miss Woojin. Someone bring him back to Daniel, please~