Hwang Minhyun - the arcade

I watched my feet take abnormally long and fast steps through the streets of Hongdae as I was trying to keep up with my boyfriends pace

I watched my feet take abnormally long and fast steps through the streets of Hongdae as I was trying to keep up with my boyfriends pace. The only thing keeping me beside him was my hand in his. Normally he would be the one to reach out and take my hand. But today it was the other way about, because I feared loosing him in the streets as he was walking very fast and I couldn't keep up.

"We're almost there." Minhyun excitedly told me while slightly slowing down his pace. Until he came to a sudden holt making me shriek in surprise.

I watched him curiously as he reached into one of the pockets of his jeans and pulled a strip of material out. "Put this on." He said holding the piece of material out to me. "Why?" I asked him, while clasping my hands behind my back. "Just trust me." He told me. But I didn't reply. "Fine I'll put it on for you."

Before I could say anything he had already covered my eyes with the striped fabric and tied it behind my head. I quickly reached my hands out and tried to grab him while i asked my boyfriend a question  "What are you doing?"

Suddenly two hands grabbed my shoulders causing me to jump. But I knew it was Minhyun as he followed his action with words. "It's a surprise." He whispered in my ear causing goose bumps to form on my neck.

His hands started pushing me forward, forcing me to walk. But this time at a much slower pace. Thankfully.

Although within two minutes of walking we came to a stop. "We're here!" He said with the excitement in his voice from earlier making an appearance again.

I knew we were inside as I could no longer feel any type of breeze on my skin. So I started paying attention to our surroundings. I could hear strange pinging and beeping sounds, the roaring of a motors engine and a group of laughing and cheering girls. Although I could tell they were at the other side of the building as their laughing and cheering was quite faint. This was all accompanied with the strong smells of popcorn and sweat.

"Are we at the arcade?" I asked him, eager to take the blindfold off. I heard a groan coming from Minhyun. "How did you know?"

"Lucky guess." I told him, now slightly jumping about on the spot. "I guess you can take it off."

As soon as Minhyun said that the blindfold was no longer restricting my vision as I had ripped it off of my face.

Looking around the large yet quiet arcade I could see the various types of games and machines. I grabbed Minhyuns hand again and pulled him towards the air hockey table. "Are you ready to lose?" He asked me with a playful, yet serious smirk on his face. "Oh in your dreams big guy."

After beating him in most of the games in the room a small claw machine that was filled with bright teddies caught my eye. I knew it was almost impossible to win these games, but I tugged on Minhyuns grey hoodie and asked him to try and win me something from it.

"What one do you want?" He asked as we were booth peering into the machine with out hands against the glass. "That one." I answered, pointing to a small keyring with a pink bear on it. "I'll try." He sighed. He then put three coins into the machine before it suddenly played a small tune. Signalling the game had started. He grasped the stick and started moving the claw over to the prise I wanted.

"Does that look ok?" He said, sounding slightly worried. "Yes. Yes. Just go for it!" I almost shouted while trying not jump around as the the excitement was taking over me. So he followed my orders and pressed the bright red button beside the stick. We watched the claw slowing going down in complete silence. As i was waiting i put my hands onto the glass and my face close to it. Making the glass fog up.

"(Y/n) I can't see!" Minhyun squealed, throwing his hands into the air. "Sorry." I quickly said as I wiped the glass, letting us view the claw again. Which was now rising up again with the pink bear I wanted in it's grip.

I looked at Minhyun who was muttering pleases and had his hands clasped in front of his face. Making it look like he was praying, making me giggle.

I almost forgot about the claw machine as I admired my boyfriend. But I was quickly brought back into reality as Minhyun started to scream and jump about, while also clapping his hands together. I looked back at the machine with wide eyes and seen that we had won the small bear.

So I grabbed his hands and started prancing about with him. Yelling several oh my gods and screaming.

Once we had calmed down I noticed that the group of girls who were also here were now strangely loud. So I looked over to the dance machine I remember seeing them playing a few minutes ago. But I quickly turned my head away from them out of embarrassment as all seven of them were now hysterically laughing and almost crying because of our sudden outburst when we won the prise.

"I forgot we were in public." Minhyun lowly said in almost a whisper. "Me too." I told him, looking up to his face before we both burst out laughing.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

•unedited
Um so we somehow got 3k reads/views and im not sure how that happened but thankyou everyone!!