Kim Samuel - sleepovers

Thank you so much for 1k reads~

"Truth or dare?"
I was normally up for a challenge so when jaeeun asked me this it only took me a second to answer. "Dare" i stated trying to act more confident than i was actually feeling about my choice of dare. Chanmi and Jaeeun instantly looked at eachother with both of their lips tugging upwards to one side before whispering into eachothers ears.

I awkwardly sat at the other side of the bed with my legs crossed while looking at my fingers that i was fiddling with. My head jolted up as i heard Jaeeun cough signaling she was about to speak. I knew it wasn't good as Chanmi had a devilish smirk plastered on her face, looking at me directly in the eyes. "Do a prank phone call" Jaeeun said.

I let out a laugh. That's not too bad.

"But we will tell you what to say." Jaeeun added. I knew they would make me make a fool of myself but i probably wouldn't know the person at the other side so i wasn't bothered. "Fine" i shrugged grabbing my phone and beginning to dial a random number. "No. Here's the number you've to call." Chanmi stated, trying to hold in a laugh while giving me a scrap of paper with a phone number on it.

+82-5-522-6465

I quickly punched in the unfamiliar phone number into my phone and pressed call. It ringed for a few seconds before i heard somebody answer. Chanmi and Jaeeun quickly came to my side to tell me what to say. "Hello. Who is this?" The person asked. "Guess" i stated following what my friends were telling me to say. "Um is it Mario?" The stranger joked. "No it's Luigi" i told the person while trying to do an Italian accent. The stranger laughed before asking the question again. Which resulted in me telling them to guess again as Chanmi told me to. "(Y/n)?" They slowly asked making my eyes widen. Who was this and how did they know it was me?

I looked at Jaeeun and Chanmi as they were no longer telling me what to say before replying. "Yes" i squeaked out. "Oh good i was wondering when you would call" the person started. "Are we still going out tonight?" They asked me. I quickly put the call on hold. "Who is this?" I almost screamed looking at my two friends. "It's Samuel" Chanmi told me. So i took the phone off hold to speak to the slightly tanned and unnatural blonde i was previously speaking to. "(Y/n)?" I heard him say. "Im here, sorry. I accidentally put you on hold." I lied slightly laughing. "Oh it's fine I'll be at your house in about an hour to pick you up" he said sounding slightly nervous and apprehensive. We then exchanged goodbyes and ended the call.

I looked at Chanmi and Jaeeun who were holding hands with eachother and squealing, sounding like five year olds. "what just happened?" I asked looking at them. "I texted Samuel as you yesterday and got you a date!" Chanmi said overly excitedly while shaking her said making her two pigtails bounce about. "With help from me" Jaeeun added in slightly pushing Chanmi while laughing.

"I love you guys" i said bringing my two friends into a hug.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

This is just a quick update that is yet again unedited. So im extra sorry for any mistakes.

And i imagined Jaeeun and chanmi as Jung Nanhee and  Lee sunok from  Weightlifting Fairy Kim BokJoo.

And also don't forget to send in requests! But i might take a while since i have exams right now~