I Ship the Ship

Ryan's p.o.v

I walked downstairs, wearing black sweatpants and a black Slipknot shirt, to start the coffee machine after our hour long altercation upstairs *wink* *wink*. My life is just amazing.

I got two coffee mugs from the cabinet and placed them near the coffee machine. Once the coffee was ready I poured it into my coffee mug that had a little alien head on it and poured coffee into Alice's Adventure Time mug.

After adding creme and sugar into the coffee I placed them on the breakfast bar. I sat down on the chair waiting for Alice to come down stairs.

Soon enough I heard her coming down. I looked at her, she's just so beautiful. Alice was wearing black lace dress with a heart shaped neck line which showed off her tattoos. The dress stopped slightly above the knee and she was wearing her black combat boots.

"Well don't you look drop dead gorgeous," I said. She giggled before she walked over to the empty seat at the breakfast bar and sat down.

"Aww you made me coffee aren't you just the sweetest thing on this Earth," she said before she took a sip of her coffee. "I am" I stated.

As we were drinking our coffee I heard, which was sitting on the kitchen counter, begin to ring. I hopped off my chair and picked up my phone. Chris was talking I slid the call button and pressed my phone to my ear.

"Hello," I said. "Hi Ryan are you busy?" I heard Chris say over the phone. "Not really. Why what's up Mr.Motionless? "

I heard Chris take a deep breath which wasn't really a good thing. "Chris what's wrong?" I said again.

There was a long dramatic pause before he actually said anything. "Well Brandon called me this morning," he said before he paused again. "So......?"

"He said that he was leaving the band." I was taken back a little. "You're getting right?" "No Ryan."

"Did he say why?" "He didn't want to be in the band anymore. The lifestyle we live isn't for everyone," Chris said.

"So what are you gonna do about the album? We need a drummer.  What about Warped Tour?" I asked Chris.

"Don't worry about that we'll find someone. And Warped Tour is not until a couple of weeks we'll be fine just wanted to give you the heads up."

"Okay thanks, bye Chris." He said goodbye before I hung up. I wasn't really sure how I felt about the whole situation. I guess it just came as a surprise.

"Ryan is everything okay?" Alice asked. "Umm Brandon left the band," I told her. She looked down at her hands, " Aww that sucks. Did he say why?"

"I guess he just didn't fit into the lifestyle. We're always touring and away from home it effects people," I said as I walked back to myseat.

Alice turned to her side to face me and placed a hand on my shoulder. "It's okay Ryan. Let's talk about something else."

"Okay. Ohh did you find out what dates you're playing at Warped? " Motionless In White was playing main stage this year which was a big honor for us.

Haunted Horror Show was supposedly playing a at Warped for a few dates before they start there European tour.

"Randy knows already he just hasn't told us. But I do know what we're not playing on July the 23rd, the 24th and the 25th."

"Is that when the European tour starts?" I asked. Alice smiled and shook her head. "It's Comic Con! Trace and I are going with Kylie."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head with a smile. "Kylie and I are looking forward to buying Loki merch."

"Your love for the God of Mischief never ceases to amaze me," I said. "Ohh Ryan are you getting jealous? You know you're my one and only true love!" Alice exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek.

"I'm not jealous. But anyways when does the your European tour start?" I asked.  Alice let go of me before she answered my question.

"July 26 to August the 6th. Ohh and I know the bands that are coming with us. It's  Our Last Night, Upon This Dawning and NewYears Day. I'm sure that Trace has a huge crush on Ash Costello.I ship it. They're ship name is Tracley."

I bursted out in laughter when Alice began to talk about ships. "Tracley? Really Alice? You ship it?" I said still dying of laughter.

"Yes I ship. I also ship us. What is our ship name?"  Alice asked. "Seriously? Our ship name is definitely Ryce," I said.

"Ryan that sounds exactly like rice. Why isn't it Alan?"

"Because when I think of Alan I think about Ricky's middle name. I don't want to think about Ricky when I think about our ship name."

As I was explaining our ship name, the doorbell rang and I hopped off my chair to answer the door. As I opened it I saw Angelo standing there.

"Ryan!" "Angelo!!" We hugged each other as I heard Alice walk over to the front door. "I still not done talking about our ship nam- Angelo!!"

I let go of Angelo as Alice hugged him. "Sugar Pudding!" he said. For some reason tha was the nickname Angelo gave Alice. 

They let go of each other and I closed the front door. "Why were you guys talking boats?"

Alice and I laughed and Angelo looked confused. "We weren't talking about boats, we were talking about our ship name," Alice explained.

"Ohh your ship name. Isn't it Ryce?" Angelo said. Alice groaned rolled her eyes. " See I told you it was Ryce. Ryce will continue to sail!"

She rolled her eyes and laughed. "Ryan are you going with us?" she asked ignoring our obvious ship name. "Where?" I asked.

"To go check out the car," she sternly said. It had completely slipped my mind. "No I'm just go take a nap."

"Ryan it's two in the afternoon," Angelo said. "I have after tour syndrome, it's only cured by sleep. And my parents are expecting Alice and I over for dinner later so I have to mentally prepare myself for that."

"Your parents love me Ryan," Alice said. And that was actually true.

A month or so after Welcome to Wasteland was released she met my parents. Though they had beem asking repeatedly to meet her I just wanted to wait a little before they met her.

But when they did they insistently fell for her charm. "I know they do but I still want to go to sleep "

I placed both hands on Alice's shoulder and kissed the top  of her head. "Good luck with the car," I said.

She stood up on her toes and kissed me. "Come on Alice, let princess Ryan get his beauty sleep," Angelo said.

I ignored Angelo's comment as Alice and Angelo walked out the front door. After I saw them get into the car and drove off, I closed the door and plopped myself onto the couch.

Despite the fact that I just drank coffee I am pretty tired. I let sleep overcome me soon after.