Tomorrow Approaches

Ryan's p.o.v

So far our trip here has been fun . Hanging out with the guys last night really seem to settle Alice's nerves.

This morning we woke up fresh and rejuvenated. We ate breakfast, took a shower and got dressed.

I put on a Rob Zombie shirt and black skinny jeans. I was put on my old black Slipknot shirt and black shorts. We both wore our worn out black Vans.

She did her wedding makeup and put her hair into a hobo bun, as I like to call it. We look like decent hobos and that's what we aim for.

We grab their skateboards and went on to the streets. We rode around for awhile but stop at a skate shop.

We went inside and just look around for awhile, the guy behind the counter was playing Yonkers by Tyler the Creator.

We didn't buy anything dumb but we did get some free shirts because the guy recognized us.

He asked us to sign his board and we did of course because we were just so nice. Plus we got some free stuff, why not?

Luckily it was cloudy outside so they weren't many people out and about. We stopped at some more stories just looked around.

We sign o taxidermy place and immediately thought of Balz and Ryan.

We took a few pictures of all the dead animals and send it to them. They thought it was cool and asked us if we could get something to bring back to the store.

But since we did it have the car with us and the animals they want it were too big to carry around, we decided to stop by another day to get it the dead animals

When we got hungry we got some burgers from this place called Five Guys. It was a take out order because I was wanted to eat them by the river side, and I agreed with her.

We took our orders in a few sodas and walked down to the river side. We found can I spy on the soft breasts and sat down and began to eat our food.

We talked about simple things you know about Warped Tour, how excited we are. We're going to be able to see our old friends again.

I'm so ready for Warped Tour.

I just wanted for Al not to worry about tomorrow. But it only made me think about it more.

I didn't care what they would think about me. I just didn't want them to make as feel bad about her decisions.

They can think that I'm bad for her, even though I know I'm not. They can think that I'm Satan himself, which I might be but nothing they can say or do would make me leave Alice.

Anyone who was saying wouldn't leave at Alice. They can say whatever they want about me. I don't give two shits.

Tomorrow approaches, I hope that everything goes well.

Tomorrow approaches...

Author's Note: Oh shit... anyways yea I updated A Wicked Game to Play so go read it and vote. I'm going to go see The Fault In Our Stars...I cried reading it so I know I will cry watching it...

Songs:

Sawn Song by Set It Off

New Approach by The Defiled

Are We the Waiting by Green Day

Destroy Everything by Motionless In White

Ghosts of the Attic by Her Bright Skies

Attention by Tokio Hotel

Prelude 12/21 by AFI

Littlw Horn by Marilyn Manson