Take Me Out Of My Head

Title inspired by And the Snakes Start to Sing by Bring Me The Horizon

Ryan's p.o.v

"Is this your black shirt of mine?"Alice askes, holding you a Worn Doll shirt that says I Hate The Sun.

"That's yours," I assured her. It was around five a.m. in the morning and Alice was trying to find something to wear for our trip to Memphis.

We had everything packed but just she forgot that she packed what she was going to wear during the flight.

So now she's digging through the drawers, searching for something to wear. 

But sadly, all our clothes got jumbled together so now she doesn't know what's hers and what's mine.

I honestly don't see why it matters. Either way she's going to steal my shirts and wear them.

I do understand why she's freaking out. It'sbeen a long  time since she seen her parents . Even though she didn't say it I knew she was afraid that her parents wouldn't like me.

Somehow, in her head, she thought that just because they didn't like me, that it would be the reason that I would leave it.

How about no.

I could give two shits about what he parents think of me. They could hate me as much as Rick hates being called Richard, I don't care. Whatever floats their boat.

But I will never, let me bold never, leave Alice.

She's my best friend, my happiness, the love of my life. Yes I know it sounds extremely chessy, but that's only because I love her so much.

Whether they like me or not, it's their problem. There isn't much I can do about it so why should I care about it?

I only wanted Alice to mend, or at least attempt, to mend the relationship with her parents. She deserves to be happy.

And I will do all in my power to make her happy; to make sure that that smile never fades from her face, until death do us part...

I focused back onto Alice who was mumbling something under her breath, but I could not make out what it was.

"Alice," I said but there was no response.

"Babe." Still nothing.

"Honey bunch." Nada.

"Sugar pea," not even a noise.

"Queen of misfit toys."

She was in her own little world and knowing her, it meant that nothing good could come from this. She was more than likely thinking about every worst case scenario.

And she wouldn't stop until she has a mental breakdown and I knew for sure that her blood suagr was low when ever this happened.

So me, being the the grand boyfriend that I am, got off of the bed and headed toward the kitchen. Once I was there, I searched through the refrigerator until I found an un-opened bottle of Dr.Pepper.

I pulled it out and opened it, taking a small sip until I closed the refrigerator door and made my way upstairs again.

Once I got to the room , I saw Alice in the middle of the floor, wearing nothing but her black skinny jeans and bra. Her hair was messy and it covered her beautiful face.

I said nothing but I sat down next to her  and held out the bottle of soda. She looked up for a moment but quickly looked back down and shook her head.

I sighed as I removed the hair from her face and lifted her chin upward. I gestured the bottle toward her again. "Drink."

She took the bottle from my hand and took a long sip. "Better ?" I asked once she brought the bottle down. "A little," she said.

I looked away to the mess of the bedroom floor and laughed, softly. "On a scale of 1 to 10, how stupid am I about freaking out about a damn shirt," she said.

"-0" I responsed. "-0 is impossible."

"Exactly, you'll never be stupid," I said. Oh yea, I'm smooth.

I moved closer to her and touch the soft skin of her back. She was fairly cold, so I moved back a little and took off my hoodie and offered it to her.

She took it after a few seconds on debating whether or not she should take it. I stood up and picked up a black pullover with the logo of The Defiled on it, and put it on.

"You didn't have to give me your hoodie." "I know, but it was already warm," I assured her. I gave her my hand and helped her up from the ground.

"Thank you," she said as she gave me a hug. I too wrapped  my arms around her as I asked why she thanked me.

"For taking me out of my head," she mumbled. I kissed the top of her head as I heard her speak.

"It's okay, but we should probably go downstairs. Rick and Jessica should be here in no time." And with that, we left the room, leaving the clothes on the floor.