I'm Lost Without You

Title and chapter inspired by City Lights and Bananamontana by Motionless In White

Picture of Trace on the side ^.^

Ryan’s p.o.v

“I am lost without you here, and outside it looks like rain

For the last, I bleed myself dry tonight.

And everything I could ever write will help you understand this life.

There’s so much pretty when your eyes lay lost in all the city light.

The wax will drip as so as blood

Romance is dead and all is lust.

You are the water in my lungs.

We’ve lost it…”

I never really thought about the lyrics that Chris wrote. Well, I was there when he first wrote those lyrics for Bananamontana but I never looked beyond the surface to find out what they meant to me.

Everyone has their own meaning of that song, some do have some connection with one other and some are different. I never really understood that but now I do.

It’s been half an hour since we got here and no one has said to me concerning Alice’s wellbeing. I was growing anxious and the guys still haven’t gotten here.

Deep inside I kept telling myself that everything was going to be okay, but I needed someone else to tell me that so I can believe it. I stood up from the chair and pulled out my phone, debating with myself who I should call next.

Unlocking my phone, I hit the contacts button and began to call Chris. Holding the phone to my ear, I waited for him to pick up. I paced back and forth until he finally picked up after the third ring.

“Sup Ryan?”

“Jesus fucking Christ, Chris, Alice is in the fucking hospital because she fainted and I’m here all by myself. No one has said anything to me saying that she was okay or why she fainted. Chris, I can’t lose her,” I said to him.

The hole in my chest began to overcome my whole heart thinking that I might never see Alice again. Then what will I do?

“Fuck, where are the rest of Haunted Horror Show?” I heard him asked.

“I called them but they haven’t gotten here yet, Chris, I am honestly scared shitless because of this. I can’t keep lying to myself saying that everything was going to be fine when it doesn’t look that way.”

“Ryan, it’s fine to be scared just keep remembering all the good times that you had the Al to get you through this,” as Chris was speaking, from the corner of my eyes I saw Mas and Trace coming over to me.

“Okay, the guys just got here. I’ll call you later to let you know what’s going on.”

After he said okay, I hung up the phone and put it into my back pocket. Vin and Elli were right before Mas and Trace and when I could see they were as worry as I was.

“What happen?” Mas asked.

“Has anyone said anything if she was okay?” Trace asked.

“No one has said anything yet,” I answered Trace’s question first and then explain to all of them what happen outside the restaurant, leaving out the part of her parents.

“Before they took her away, how did she look?” Elli asked me.

“She looked pale and I guess she was hyperventilating.”