Sudden and Sweet

Title and chapter inspired by Evidence by Marilyn Manson

We left the cabin around 11 p.m. after we went out to eat at this stir fray place not far from where the cabin was. I was too tired to drive back to the hotel so Ryan drove this time. Sleep was trying to take me under but I didn’t want to be myself so I tried my best to stay awake.

I finally did wake up when we got near our hotel but only because there were girls falling over one another; shit face drunk. 

Beale Street is where there were a lot of restaurants and bars which is more than likely why these girls here are embarrassing themselves. It’s one thing to drink to have a good time but it’s completely different to the point that you have no idea what you are doing.

I’m not straight edge if you were thinking that. Mas is straight edge but he isn’t a douche about it meaning he won’t complain if he see someone drinking.  I drink but not as heavily as most people. A couple beers with Ryan, maybe one or two shots but that’s normally it.

But other then that, I don’t smoke or do drugs; I don’t have problem with Ryan smoking just as long as he doesn’t do it inside the house. It just fills the house with the smoke and it bothers me. Ryan knows better.

“Ryan I love you,” I said.

He smiled, while trying to maneuver through the streets, trying not to hit drunk bitches and frat boys. Eww too many people here.  I wish he would hit one of them.

No wait let’s not, we don’t want blood on the street, or do we? No, no we don’t. I need to stop planning murder. Anyways, we parked the car in the hotel parking a lot and I was feeling exhausted, just completely drain.

“Ryan, carry me,” I said as I forcefully got out of the car and walked over to him. I was surprise that he actually did let me get on his back. He bent down so I could hop on. I wrapped my arms around his neck, trying not to chock him, and he grabbed my thighs so I wouldn’t fall off.

We got some strange looks from the staff there as we walked through the lobby, toward the elevator. We didn’t give two shits and continued on our way. Our room was on the fourth floor and it had an amazing view of the city.

Ryan was carrying me all the way up to our room. I got the room key from my back pocket and gave it to him to unlock the door, we walked in and he closed the door with his foot. Ryan was my prince charming because he carried me all the way to the soft bed.

There was enough light outside lighten up the room without turning the light on. I took off my pants and bra, threw them on the floor and got under the covers. Ryan rid of his pants and crawled in next to me.

I curled up next to him, my head laying close to his chest yet still on the pillow. Our breathing was calm and for some reason I got the feeling that I wanted to cry.

I just thought about how happy I am with Ryan and how I don’t want things to change. I especially don’t want my parents to ruin what I have with Ryan because it’s something special to me.

“Ryan?” I whispered, not knowing if he was asleep or not.

“Yes?” he responded still fully awake.

“I have this urge that I just want to cry.”

“Should I be worried?”

“Haha, no. I’m just scared what will happen the day after tomorrow,” I confessed.

“Do you remember our first kiss?” he asked.

“Yea, I don’t see where you’re going with this,” I told him.

“I’m getting there,” he said. He took my hand that lied on his chest and laced my fingers with his.

“But like I was saying, I will always remember that moment because of two things. 1, I was scared out of my wits because I didn’t know how you would react. 2, because I knew that if I didn’t kiss you that night, I would have held onto my crush for you for a long time. My point is that you have to take risks. Al, it’s going to be alright because I will always be here for you, okay?”

“Okay,” I said with a goofy grin on my face. I moved my lips closer to Ryan’s and kissed him goodnight. I went to a deep and peaceful sleep because I knew that Ryan is here for me.

I love you, Ryan.

Songs:

Endlessly, She Said by AFI

Evidence by Marilyn Manson

I'm Not Okay (I Promise) by My Chemical Romance

Immaculate Misconception by Motionless In White

If It's Dead We'll Kill It by Motionless In White

In The Arms of Rain by H.I.M

Sick From The Melt by Motionless In White

Situations by Escape the Fate

Stay Happy There by La Dispute