Ch. 4 Pizza night

Cassandra sighed in relief feeling happy that her best friend is okay. Her stomach growled very loudly which caused her to blush. She's been worried about Bella's safety that she hasn't eaten lunch nor dinner. She looks forward seeing Sam staring at her and her stomach. She didn't know why but it made her blush a deeper shade of red. Her eyes widened a little when she sees Sam walk towards her. 

" Hungry?" Sam asked her. 

Cassandra nods at him. 

" When is the last time you ate?" Sam looks at her with worried eyes.

Cassandra blinks. 

" I only ate breakfast. I have been so worried about Bella's safety that I forgot to eat lunch and dinner" She shyly looks away from Sam. 

" I can make something for you" Sam tells her. 

Cassandra opened her mouth to say something but her stomach spoke for her instead. She sighed knowing her stomach is really hungry for food.

" That be nice" She smiled at him. 

Sam smiled back at her.

He walks with Cassandra into the Swan's house.

" So, what is your name?" Sam curiously asked Cassandra. 

Cassandra smiles at the question.

" My name is Cassandra Lopez. You are Sam Uley, right?" She turns her head slightly to the left to look at him. 

Sam nods his head.

" Yes, my name is Sam Uley" He smiles at her. 

Sam and Cassandra enter the Swan's house. Sam sees Charlie walk down the stairs to the living room. He turned to look at Charlie and asked him if he can borrow the kitchen which Charlie said yes.

Sam and Cassandra walked towards the kitchen and steps inside. Cassandra stood by as she sees Sam walk towards the refrigerator. 

" Let's see what we have here" Sam speaks to himself as he opens the fridge. " Just leftover food. I wonder if the pizzeria is open?" He asked himself. 

Cassandra stands behind Sam looking at him with amusement. She didn't know why but she finds Sam adorable when he talks to himself.

Billy noticed Sam's change of personality when the young man met Cassandra for the first time. He immediately figured out that Sam imprinted on Bella's best friend from Phoenix. He smiled feeling happy that another Quileute shape-shifter has found their soulmate. He wheeled himself towards the kitchen. He parked his wheelchair next to Cassandra and called Sam's name which caused the young shape-shifter to look at him. 

" Sam. You can use my car for the night. Just bring the car to me in the morning" Billy throws his car keys to Sam who easily caught it.

" What about you?" Sam asked.

" Jacob brought his car. So, I'm going with him" Billy smiled at him. " I know you want to get to know your imprint" He whispered so Sam could only hear him. 

Sam's eyes widened when Billy said the word imprint to him. He looked at Cassandra who smiled at him. 

" Alright" He nods his head. " I'll bring your truck in the morning" He walks out of the kitchen with Cassandra by his side. 

Sam and Cassandra stepped out of the Swans' house and headed towards Billy's truck. Sam opened the passenger door for Cassandra. She gets inside the truck and sits down putting the seat belt on herself. She watched Sam closed the passenger door and jogged to the other side. She smiled seeing Sam opened the door and got inside. Sam sits down and puts his seat belt on himself as he closed the door.