Ch. 14 Live with me

A few days has been since Miranda Lopez passed away. Sam has been by Cassandra's side helping her with her mother's funeral preparation. He asked Cassandra if Miranda has any living relatives left. Cassandra shook her head telling him that her mother is an only child and that her grandparents passed away when she was five-years-old. Sam nods his head giving his imprint a big hug. 

It's finally the day of Miranda's funeral. 

Cassandra invited people that knew her mother very well. Even though Cassandra didn't personally know them, she's happy that they want to come and support her. 

Cassandra and Sam left the house and head towards the place where the funeral is going to be held. She's happy that a lot of people came to pay respect for her mother. She cried when people told nice things about her mother even though some of it was embarrassing. She stood by Sam's side throughout the whole thing not letting go of his hand. She walks with Sam to the coffin to say goodbye to her mother. 

" Mom...." Cassandra whispered. " I can't believe you are gone now. Just looking at you I think you are asleep because you have a beautiful smile on your face" She looks down at her mother with loving eyes. " I'm sorry that I didn't properly introduce my boyfriend to you" She turns her head away from her mother to Sam. " I know you would have loved him" She smiled at him. 

Sam smiled at his girlfriend. 

" Ms. Lopez or Miranda" He isn't sure what to call her. " Thank you for giving life to the most beautiful woman in the whole world" He takes Cassandra's hand and grasped it lightly. " I love your daughter so much. I want you to know that I would take good care of your daughter and make sure that she's loved" He turned his head to look at Cassandra. " All I want is for her to be happy" He smiled. 

Cassandra blushed looking at Sam with loving eyes. She turns to her mother and gives her a loving kiss on the forehead. She pulls back wrapping her left arm around Sam's right arm and squeezes it lightly. She watched the funeral workers put the top part down which covered Miranda's body completely. She walked out of the funeral service with Sam and those that came to support her mother. 

" I love you, mom...." Cassandra whispered seeing the coffin going down. She throws her mother's favorite flower which is a lily on top of the coffin.

The funeral finished and one by one people started to give their condescends to Cassandra. She smiled thanking them for coming. She watched everyone leave as she turns to look at Sam in the eyes. 

" Let's go home..." Cassandra holds her hand out to Sam.

Sam smiled walking towards Cassandra as he picks her up into his arms. 

Cassandra blushed wrapping her arms around his neck. She shyly hides her face against his neck taking in his scent which reminded her of the forest. She closed her eyes and starts to fall asleep in Sam's arms.

Sam carries Cassandra to the car. 

He puts her down on the passenger seat and puts the seatbelt around her waist. He closed the door and walks around to the driver seat. He opens the door and gets inside putting the seatbelt around his waist. He closed the door and turns the car on. He drives out of the funeral place and heads back home since they are both tired. He arrived at the house and parks the car turning it off as he checks Cassandra.

" She deserves a good rest..." Sam whispered.

He gets out of the car and walks to the other side. He unbuckles Cassandra's seatbelt and carries her out of the car. He locks the car and walks towards the house opening the door with the house key. He enters the house and closed the door making sure to lock it as he goes up the stairs. He heads towards Cassandra's room but stops when he sees her waking up.

" Cassandra...." Sam looks down at her with loving eyes. " You should go back to sleep" He tells her.

Cassandra shakes her head.

" Sleep with me...." She whispers.

Sam blushed. 

" Y-You sure?" He asked. 

Cassandra nods her head and snuggles against his chest. She feels comfortable being by his side. She doesn't want to be alone at night and she rather be with Sam in the same bed than separate beds.

Sam turns around and takes Cassandra to his room. He opens the door and gets inside noticing clothes were all over the place. He blushed feeling embarrassed that Cassandra would think he's dirty. 

" It's okay" Cassandra looks up at Sam noticing his embarrassment. " My room is a mess too" She giggles with a smile on her face.

Sam smiled feeling happy that his imprint is smiling again. He gently lays Cassandra down on the bed. He blushed admiring her beauty when the moonlight hits her face and body. He shyly looks away from her. He blinks hearing something unzip and turns his head back seeing Cassandra only with a bra and panties on. His face becomes bright red feeling like his heart is going to burst. 

" C-Cassandra" He stuttered.

" I can't sleep with a dress on" Cassandra mumbles. 

Sam turns around and blushed grabbing a shirt from the floor. He held the shirt out to Cassandra so she can wear it. 

Cassandra stares at Sam finding him adorable. She grabs his shirt and puts it on which completely covers her. She lays down on the bed and snuggles smelling Sam's scent all over the shirt which she loves so much. 

Sam looks at Cassandra and blushed finding her beautiful on his shirt. He gets on the bed and crawls towards her. He lays down next to her and looks at her with loving eyes feeling happy that he gets to be by her side. 

Cassandra turns towards him and wraps his arms around Sam's waist. She gently lays her head against his neck with her face on his chest. She slowly closed her eyes and falls asleep with a smile on her face.

" Cassandra...." Sam whispered.

Cassandra hummed which indicates Sam that she's listening to him. 

" Let's go back to Forks. You can live with me at the reservation" Sam kissed Cassandra's head. " I know you are going to be a Senior after summer ends but you can take classes at Forks High school" He tells her. " You could be in the same class as Bella and graduate with her" He gently brushed Cassandra's blonde bangs from her face.

Cassandra smiled in her sleep. 

" I would love that...." She tells him. 

Sam smiled feeling happy that his imprint said yes to living with him. He's going to help her with anything she needs for the moving. He closed his eyes and falls asleep with his arms around Cassandra. He hugs her close to him feeling very happy that he would get to live with the love of his life.