Ch. 15 Meeting Edward

Cassandra and Sam met with a real estate agent and they agreed to sell the house. They begin to put everything that they need for the move and into boxes. Cassandra visits her high school and spoke with the principal about transferring into Forks High school. The principal called Forks High school's principal and they agreed to let Cassandra transfer to Forks High for her senior year. 

Sam walked out of the house with a couple of boxes in his arms. He opens the car's trunk and puts them in. He turns around seeing Cassandra carrying a few more boxes in her arms. He walks towards Cassandra and helps her with the boxes. He puts the remaining boxes inside the trunk and closed it. 

" Ready?" Sam asked.

Cassandra nods her head. 

" Do you want to drive the car?" She asked. 

Sam stares at her with a bit of excitement. 

" Is that okay with you?" He asked wanting to make sure. 

Cassandra giggled and smiled.

" Yes!" She throws the keys at him. 

Sam easily caught it and smiled. 

He gets inside the car and puts the seatbelt around his waist. He watched Cassandra get inside the car and closed the door. 

" It's going to be a long ride. So get yourself comfortable" Sam tells her.

Cassandra nods her head. 

Two days later, Cassandra and Sam arrived at Forks, Washington. Cassandra smiled feeling happy to be back at Forks. Sam drives passed Forks and heads towards the reservation feeling happy to be back home. He drives towards his house and sees the guys inside the living room eating food. He chuckles as he parks the car in front of the house. 

" Guys! Sam's back!" Jared shouts. 

Sam and Cassandra got out of the car and smiled seeing the pack walk out of the house to greet them. Cassandra hugs each of the guys as Sam tells them to help him with boxes. Cassandra looks around noticing Jacob is missing. 

" Where's Jacob?" Cassandra asked.

Embry turns to look at her. 

" Jacob is at the Swans house. He found out that Edward came back and immediately went to check up on Bella" He tells her.

Cassandra's eyes widened.

" What?!" She screamed. " Edward's back! Sam!" She turns to her boyfriend. " Take me to Bella, please. I wanna meet Edward" She wears a serious expression on her face.  

Sam nods his head not wanting his imprint to get mad at him. He tells the guys to put the boxes in the living room and to not break them. He enters the car and puts his seat belt on. He looks at his imprint and smiled. He can't help but think that his imprint is beautiful when angry. 

Thirty minutes later, they finally arrived at the Swans house. Cassandra gets out of the car seeing Bella standing between Jacob and Edward. She walks towards them when she sees Edward's face for the first time. She blinks thinking that Edward is some kind of foreign model.

" You?!" Cassandra shouts pointing her finger at Edward. " I don't care if you are a pretty boy!" Her eyes narrowed. " You still hurt Bella" She stands in front of Edward. " This is for Bella and the pain she went through" She knees Edward's stomach which caught everyone by surprise. 

" E-Edward?!" Bella shouts in surprised immediately went to her boyfriend's side. " Are you okay?" She asked. 

Even though Edward is a vampire, Cassandra took him by surprise. Somehow, he couldn't read her mind just like Bella. He stood straight reassuring Bella that he's okay when he hears Sam and Jacob's thoughts. 

' My imprint is amazing. She knocked that leech down without him knowing' Sam thought while wearing a smirk. 

' Cassandra is so cool' Jacob thought while looking at Edward with amusement in his eyes.

Edward rolled his eyes. 

" Cassandra. Edward promised me that he's never going to leave me again" Bella looks at her childhood friend. 

Cassandra stared at Bella and then at Edward.

" If you say so but if he leaves you again. I'm going to burn him alive!" She wears a serious expression on her face. 

Bella and Edward tensed up at that. 

' Does she know?' Bella thought. ' Did Sam told her?' She asked herself as she looks passed Cassandra to Sam.

Edward stares at Sam. 

' Don't worry. She doesn't know that you and your family are leeches' Sam stared at him. ' If I did tell her. I wouldn't mind watching her burn you' He smirks.

Edward shook his head.

Cassandra attacks Bella with a hug. 

She missed her best friend so much and is glad that she's back to normal. She lets go of Bella and smiled. 

" We should have a double date sometime!" Cassandra's eyes sparkles. " I want to get to know Edward more" She smirks. 

Edward can't help but think that Cassandra is thinking of ways to kill him. He looks away from her feeling a bit nervous with her presence. He turns to Bella and gives his girlfriend a hug telling her that he'll see her at night. Bella nods her head seeing her boyfriend walk towards his car and drives off. She looks back at Cassandra and smiled asking her if she wants something to eat.

Cassandra blushed when her stomach spoke for her. She takes Bella's hand with hers and walks with her into the house. Sam and Jacob followed the girls inside the house. They decided to order pizza and eat as they talked about different things. Cassandra smiled feeling happy to be with her boyfriend, best friend, and Jacob. She's going to cherish this moment for the rest of her life.