Ch. 8 Girls Night Out

A couple of days passed since Cassandra found out that she is Sam's imprintee. She has gotten close to Sam and the guys. She sees Paul as an annoying big brother, Jared as a close friend, and Embry as an adorable little brother. Sam is happy that his pack and imprintee are getting along. When Cassandra is on the reservation, she mostly cooks for the guys because they have a huge appetite. She thinks it's because they are grown men but it's actually because they are feeding their wolf forms and themselves. 

When Cassandra comes back to the Swans' house, she informs Charlie that she's been at the reservation. Charlie doesn't mind it because he's happy that she's making friends at the reservation. He has spoken to Bella about hanging out with Cassandra before she leaves back to Phoenix but Bella doesn't respond to him. Last night, Charlie had enough of Bella being depressed over Edward and told her that she'll be moving back to Jacksonville where Renee lives. Bella declined and agrees to spend more time with Cassandra which makes Charlie happy because his daughter deserves happiness. 

Charlie explained to Cassandra that Bella wants to hang out with her. He gives Cassandra money in case the girls wanted to go to the movies or eat somewhere at a fancy restaurant. Cassandra accepted the money and hugged Charlie close feeling excited about hanging out with Bella. She lets go of Charlie and runs up the stairs to her room to get ready for her girls night out with Bella. She finished getting ready and looked at herself in the mirror wearing comfortable clothing. 

" A girls night out!" Cassandra smiled brightly

" A girls night out!" Cassandra smiled brightly. " I need to tell Sam that I get to finally hang out with Bella" She pulls out her phone and dials Sam's number.  

Sam was chilling with the guys at his house when his cell phone rings. He pulls out his phone and smiled when he sees his imprint's name. He picks up the phone hearing Cassandra's excited voice. 

" What made you happy?" Sam asked with a chuckle.

" I get to hang out with Bella. She and I are going to have a girls night out" Cassandra tells him feeling very happy.

Sam's expression softened knowing how much Cassandra wanted to hang out with Bella. He's happy that Cassandra is happy.

" Have fun but be careful" He tells her.

" Will do! I'll talk to you later when I get home" Cassandra smiled. 

" Alright. I love you" Sam smiled. 

Cassandra blushed feeling her heart skip a beat.

" I love you too" She closed her eyes sighing happily. 

Sam didn't want to hang up but he had to because Cassandra needs to go out with Bella. He tells her to be careful and to call him if anything. He hanged up the phone and turns his head to the right seeing Paul and Embry giving him kissy faces. He growled in annoyance throwing two couch pillows at them which hit them in the face. He smirked as he high-fived Jared because now he knows how Jared feels when the guys tease him. 

Cassandra grabs her purse and steps out of her room. She walks down the stairs seeing Bella standing by the door wearing a neutral expression on her face. She smiled knowing Bella still isn't feeling well but is happy that she's trying to hang out with her. She tells Charlie that they'll come back home at a later time and that they'll come home safely. 

" Alright. Have fun girls" Charlie smiled watching the girls walk towards Bella's truck. " Cassandra. You have a driver license?" He asked.

Cassandra nods her head holding the keys.

" Good" Charlie sighed in relief. 

Cassandra walks to the driver side and opens the door. She gets on and puts the seatbelt around her waist. She closed the door and watched Bella get inside the truck with the seatbelt around her waist. She drives out of the driveway and heads towards Port Angeles remembering Charlie's directions. She spots the movie theaters and parks the truck turning it off feeling excited to be with Bella. 

" So, what movie do you want to watch?" Cassandra asked.

" We can watch a horror movie" Bella tells her.

Cassandra bites her lips. 

She isn't a big fan of horror movies but she'll watch it for Bella's sake. She takes Bella's hand and walks with her to the movie theater. They decided to watch Friday the 13th which the girls somewhat enjoyed it. Once the movie finished, they walked out of the movie theater when Bella spotted a group of motorcyclist. Bella lets go of Cassandra's hand and walks towards the motorcyclist.

" Bella?" Cassandra blinks wearing a confused expression on her face. " Where are you going?" She asked following Bella.

Bella converse with a guy as he nods his head. She gets on the motorcycle behind the guy which surprised Cassandra.   

" Bella!" Cassandra shouts watching the guy and Bella drive away. " You want a ride too?" Another guy asked eyeing her in a flirtatious way. 

Cassandra shakes her head feeling scared.

" I have a boyfriend" She immediately tells him hoping the guy takes the hint and leave her alone. She hears the motorcycle engine and looks away from the guy seeing Bella and the other guy coming back. " Bella!" She shouts running towards Bella and slapped her in the face" What were you thinking?" She asked. " We are going home!" She takes Bella's hand and walks away from the motorcyclist. 

Bella's right pale cheek slowly bruised because Cassandra slapped her hard. She didn't know why she did that but she saw Edward's apparition. She enters the truck with Cassandra and hugs herself. 

Cassandra drives back towards Forks. She arrived at the house and parks the car looking at Bella with worried eyes. 

" Bella..." She frowned. " I'm sorry. I...I didn't mean to hurt you" She looks at her with a saddened expression on her face. " Charlie and I been worried about you so much" She tells her.

Bella sighed.

" I'm sorry......" She apologized.

Cassandra hugs Bella.

" Wanna hang out at the reservation?" She asked. " Charlie tells me that you are close friends with Jacob Black" She tells her.

Bella nods her head thinking about Jacob. She missed her best friend and wonders how he been. 

" We can go to the reservation tomorrow" Cassandra smiled. " But for now, let's go to sleep" She lets go of Bella.

Cassandra and Bella stepped out of the truck. They walked towards the house and enters. They went to their separate rooms and fall asleep because they are exhausted.