Ch. 5 I can't believe I have an imprint!

Sam and Cassandra left the pizzeria after it closed. They entered the truck and drive back towards the Swans' house. Sam parks the truck in the driveway watching Cassandra step out of the truck. He held the leftover pizza box towards Cassandra telling her that she can take it with her. Cassandra smiled grabbing the pizza box from Sam's hand when their fingers accidentally touched which send a spark through their bodies.   

Brown eyes met with hazel ones. 

Cassandra pulled the pizza box towards her.

" Ummm. Tonight was fun" She blushed feeling her heart skip a beat. " Thanks for taking me out to eat Sam" She smiles at him.

Sam smiles back at her. 

" I hope you have a good night sleep" He tells her. " Oh! What are you doing during the summer?" He curiously asked her in hope to see her during the summer. 

Cassandra wears a thoughtful expression on her face.

" I am planning to hang out with Bella, but I wouldn't mind hanging out with you too" She smiled at him.

Sam's smile got bigger when Cassandra said that. 

" Want to exchange numbers?" Cassandra asked pulling out her cell phone.

Sam nods his head taking his cell phone out. 

" I'll give you both my cell and house number" He tells her.

Cassandra smiled.

They exchanged numbers as Cassandra waves goodbye to him. Sam watched Cassandra get into the house. He wanted to make sure that she's safe before heading to La Push. When his sensitive ears heard the door close. He turned the truck on and drives out of the driveway and head towards the reservation. 

An hour later, Sam arrived at his place. He sees the lights on and figures that Paul is asleep on the couch. He parks the truck and gets out making sure that he locked it. He walks towards the house and comes inside. He shook his head when he sees a mess on the floor where Paul is asleep while the TV is on in the background. He grabs the remote and turns the TV off heading up the stairs to his room. 

Sam enters his room and closed the door behind him. He walks towards his bed and lays down. He placed his right arm across his face as he thinks about Cassandra. A smile graced his lips feeling happy about meeting Cassandra. He remembers what Billy said earlier which made his heart skip a beat.

" I can't believe I have an imprint!" He sounded happy to say that. 

Sam closed his eyes sighing happily. 

He remembers Cassandra's long wavy blonde hair, sparkly hazel eyes, and the smile that takes his breath away. He feels very lucky to have a beautiful imprint and has pledged himself to protect her with his life. Since he's the Alpha, he can tell his imprint about the Quileute legends and imprinting without getting in trouble. He decided that he wants Cassandra to get comfortable with him before he tells her about his secret life as a shape-shifter. He will never forgive himself if he scares Cassandra away. He smiled feeling excited to get to know the love of his life. 

At the Swans' house, Cassandra puts the pizza box in the fridge with a note on top of it telling Charlie or Bella that they can eat it for breakfast. She closed the fridge and walked up the stairs to her room. She wanted to check up on Bella but she knew that her best friend is resting due to the long day she had. She enters her room and closed the door behind her. She changed out of her clothes and into her nightwear. She enters the bathroom and brushes her teeth getting tired. 

" Today was a good day" Cassandra yawned and rubbed her eyes. " Sam seems like a very nice guy" She whispered to herself.

Cassandra walks out of the bathroom and heads towards her bed. She lays down and brings a pillow close to her chest in a hug. She closed her eyes as her mind begins to think about Sam. A smile graced her lips feeling curious about Sam. She wants to get to know him but she also promised to hang out with Bella since she knows that Bella needs her after what her best friend been through. She soon drifts into slumber with the thought of her and Sam hanging out at the beach.