Ch. 9 I thought you two were my friends

Hime_chan10: This story is going to be a bit different than the movies/ books. I hope you guys are enjoying this story. Please comment and vote if you want me to continue this story. 

~*~

Cassandra wakes up early in the morning with a smile on her face. She gets out of her bed and runs towards the bathroom. She takes her night wear off and enters the bathtub to take a nice warm shower. She hummed happily feeling excited to go to the reservation and see her boyfriend. She blushed feeling her heart skip a beat at the thought of Sam Uley being her boyfriend. When she found out that Sam imprinted on her, he asked her to be his girlfriend which she said yes. 

Cassandra stepped out of the bathtub and puts a purple robe on her body. She grabbed a purple towel and ruffles her long wavy blonde hair. She walks out of the bathroom and changed into warm clothing because she heard that it's going to rain at a later time. She looks at herself in the mirror and smiled. 

" This is comfy" Cassandra giggles

She grabs her bag and steps out of her room. She looks forward and smiled when she sees Bella getting out of her room. 

Even though they hang out, Bella still gets nightmares and screams Edward's name in her sleep. Bella started to take sleeping pills but they don't work on her that well. She thinks that hanging out with Jacob will help her. Bella looks at Cassandra who seems to be awfully cheery than usual which curious her. 

" Ready to go?" Cassandra asked.  

Bella nods her head.

Cassandra writes a note on the counter telling Charlie that Bella and she are going to the reservation to hang out. They stepped out of the house and locked the door as they walk towards the truck. Cassandra opens the door and gets inside as she puts her seat belt on. She turns the truck on seeing Bella already inside with her seat belt on. She drives out of the Swan's house and heads towards the reservation. 

Bella tells Cassandra the directions to Jacob's house. An hour later, they arrived at Jacob's driveway. Cassandra parks the truck and turns it off seeing Bella getting out of the truck taking the keys with her. She takes her seat belt off when she noticed Bella arguing with Billy. She blinks wearing a confused expression on her face. 

" What's going on?" Cassandra asked.

She steps out of the truck and walks towards Bella who is wearing an angry expression on her face. 

" Billy doesn't want me to see Jake" Bella tells Cassandra. 

Cassandra turns to look at Billy.

" Is Jake okay?" She asked.

Billy didn't know what to say because Cassandra is Sam's imprint. He was informed by Sam that Cassandra knows about imprinting but not about shape-shifting.