Ch. 16 Unwanted visitor

A year has passed and Cassandra turned nineteen-years-old on March 28th. Sam turned twenty-one-years-old on December 10th. Cassandra and Sam are happily living together at the reservation. Their love for each other gets stronger as the days go by. Cassandra found out that Edward and his family are vampires when she overheard Sam talking with the pack about doing more patrols now that the Cullen family came back. 

Cassandra began going to Forks High school for her Senior year. She mostly has classes with Bella and the Cullens. She developed a good friendship with a girl named Angela Webber. She didn't get along well with Jessica Stanley because Mike Newton kept flirting with her. Another girl by the name of Lauren Michealson hates Cassandra's guts because Tyler Crowley wouldn't stop talking to her.

Every semester, Cassandra passed her classes with perfect scores. She enjoys studying for her exams because she wants to go to a good university. She's planning to go to Seattle University to get a Psychology major. She wants to be a Psychologist and learn about the human mind and to help with people that are going through emotional trauma. Witnessing Bella's experience made her want to be a Psychologist. 

Graduation is coming up soon and Cassandra has been nominated by the teachers and principal to become the Valedictorian of her class due to her perfect grades. Because of that, Cassandra has to think about what she should say for her speech. Sam is very proud of his imprint thinking that he's very lucky to have a beautiful and intelligent imprint. He tries to help Cassandra with her speech so she wouldn't be nervous to talk in front her classmates. He can't wait to see his imprint on top of the stage and get her diploma. 

While everyone is having a peaceful life, a female vampire named Victoria attacked a young man named Riley Biers. She orders Riley to go to the Swans house to get something that belongs to Bella. It was night time and Riley arrives at the Swans house where Charlie is fast asleep in the living room. He walks up the stairs when two strong scents his nose which made him very hungry. One was Bella's scent but the other scent belongs to Cassandra who comes often to the Swans house for sleepovers.

" Where is that beautiful scent coming from?" Riley asked himself. " This scent reminds me of strawberries and vanilla...." He whispers as he walks up the stairs. 

He turned his head to the right and enters the room which used to belong to Cassandra. He looks around and spots a white shirt under the bed. He grabs the white shirt, smells it, and growls hungrily. He decided to take the white shirt with him as he quickly left the Swans house. After he left, Bella and Edward arrived at the house when Edward smelt an unknown vampire's scent. 

" Someone was here...." Edward whispered.

Bella blinks.

" Only my dad has been home?" She tells him.

Edward shakes his head and runs up the stairs. He looks around following the unknown vampire scent into the other room. He blinks wearing a curious expression on his face because Bella's room is across from this room. 

" Bella?" Edward turns around to look at Bella in the eyes. " Who slept in this room?" He asked her. 

Bella blinks wearing a confused expression on her face.

" Cassandra used to sleep there. Why?" She asked. 

Edward wears a worried expression on his face. 

" Whoever was in this room....smelt Cassandra's scent and I'm worried that they would target her" He tells her.

Bella's eyes widened. 

" What if this person was Victoria?" She paled thinking about Victoria who wants her dead. " W-We can't let her get anywhere near Cassandra" She bites her lips feeling worried about her best friend. 

" I'll think of a plan. For now, you must sleep. I'll talk with the others later" Edward guides Bella to her room. " I love you Bella and I don't want anything bad to happened to you" He whispers laying down on the bed with her.

Bella nods her head and hugs Edward close to her. She closed her eyes and falls asleep with her head laying against Edward's chest.

Edward stays quiet wearing a thoughtful expression on his face. He's thinking about calling Sam and to form a meeting with him. He just knows if Sam finds out that Cassandra is in danger, he would do anything to stop it.