Ch. 19 Graduation

It's finally Graduation day for Cassandra. She invited Kim and Leah at the Uley house to help her get ready for the graduation. Kim was in charge of Cassandra's hair and makeup while Leah was in charge of doing Cassandra's fingernails and toenails. Cassandra wears a peaceful expression on her face. She spends a couple of nights practicing for her Valedictorian speech in front of Sam and the pack. 

" Finished!" Kim and Leah smiled at Cassandra.

" I'll help you with the zipper" Kim tells Cassandra as she stands behind her and zipped the dress. " Perfect!" She claps her hands.

Leah stares at Cassandra.

" You look beautiful Cas" She gives her a thumbs up.

Cassandra smiled and turns towards a mirror. She couldn't believe the woman standing in front of her is herself. A couple of days ago, she went shopping with Alice for their graduation dresses and she brought a beautiful pink floral dress that has pockets to put her personal stuff in and white heels. 

" Thanks girls for taking your time to get me ready" Cassandra smiled

Kim and Leah walked down the stairs seeing the guys chilling around at the living room. Kim coughed which immediately grabbed Jared's attention and then the others.

" Cassandra is now ready for her graduation" Kim smiled stepping to the side.

Sam looks up the stairs seeing Cassandra walking down the stairs. His heart skipped a beat admiring his imprint's beauty. He looks forward seeing Cassandra walking towards him with a big smile on her face. He blushed wondering what he did to deserve such a beautiful imprint. 

" Sam?" Cassandra looks at him with a worried expression on her face.

Sam coughed a little and rubbed the back of his neck.

" Y-You are beautiful. I mean...you always have been beautiful in my eyes" He blushed. " Damn. What did I do to deserve such a beautiful imprint? You take my breath away" He sighs happily. 

Cassandra blushed and giggled at him.

Sam held his hand out to Cassandra. 

" Ready?" He asked.

Cassandra takes Sam's hand with hers.

" I'm ready" She smiled. 

Sam holds Cassandra's hand and walks out of the house with her. He tells the pack to watch over the house for him. He enters the car with Cassandra and drives away heading towards Forks High school. He parks the car and sees a lot of parents and friends that came to support the graduating class. He looks at Cassandra with admiration feeling proud for his imprint that is graduating with Valedictorian. 

" I'm so proud of you Cassandra and I know your mother is proud of you as well" Sam tells her with a smile on his face.

Tears welled up in Cassandra's eyes.