Chapter 4

Camila always woke up early, riding a bike to school took time and she liked being fresh as she rides it. Today was no different, she hopped in the shower, brushed her teeth and picked an outfit. She did her usual routine, the only thing different was that a certain green eyed girl was sitting on her stool, eating cereal.

"Lauren?"

"Hi.." Lauren waved as she put the spoon inside her mouth. She looked at her mom in confusion, Sinu simply smirked back.

"She's driving you, the least we can do is feed her." Sinu shrugged, knowing this was what Camila was wondering.

"Lauren likes captain crunch! Like me!" Sofi shouted, letting her tongue out. Camila furrowed her eyebrows, not knowing what to think of Lauren Jauregui bonding with her family. It's been a day and it seemed like her family liked her more than they ever liked Camila.

Camila sat beside Lauren and picked up a banana. She peeled the banana open and munched it.

"Kaki likes bananas. So you have to buy her bananas everyday." Sofi told and Lauren almost spit her cereal out.

"Sofi.. don't reveal our plan." Lauren whispered, which gained a faint sorry from Sofi. However, Camila heard this.

"Plan?"

"Yeah! Lauren wants to win your heart kaki, so I'm telling her how to be the perfect wife. Isn't that sweet?" Sofi cheered and Lauren physically hit her forehead, shaking her head. Fuck, she was screwed. What was she even thinking? Sofi realized she messed up and then covered her mouth.

"Sowwy Lauri..." Sofi mumbled.

"It's okay princess. You suck at keeping secrets though." Lauren muttered back, rubbing her hair. She continued eating her cereal and avoided any eye contact with Camila. Camila smirked at the new information, so a Jauregui thinks she can win Camila huh?

"You really think you can win me over through my little sister?" Lauren could literally sense the smirk in Camila's voice.

"Um, uh- I didn't mean. It was a joke." Lauren stuttered, oh God, she was never this nervous because of a girl before. Camila smirked again when she heard the stutter but after they finished the rest of their breakfast in silence, as Lauren walked outside the Cabello's residence, Camila grabbed onto Lauren's arm.

And Lauren died inside. She was trying to act calm but it was hard to when she saw the edge of Camila's lips rise.

"Why do you do this to me..?" Lauren whispered.

"Because you're cute." Camila winked, pinching Lauren's cheeks. She laughed when she felt the heat and as Lauren's cheeks turn red, Camila rush inside Lauren's car. Lauren shook her head and went inside the driver's seat.

As they both finished buckling their seatbelt, Lauren started her car. However, Camila let go of her seatbelt and shouted at her to stop.

"What?" Lauren asked, surprised at the sudden shouting.

"I need to say bye to my baby." Camila said, running outside the car and rushed beside her bike. She kissed the seat and then walked back towards the car.

"You'd be such a clingy girlfriend." Lauren joked as she started driving the car.

"Correction, a great girlfriend. Too bad you'll never know what it feels like." Lauren sighed exaggeratedly but relaxed when she heard Camila chuckle.

One day Camila.. one day, she'll know what it feels like and she'll be just as great of a girlfriend.

--