Chapter 13

"Breakfast in bed? You're practically perfect." Camila said as she stretched on the couch. She was disappointed not to see Lauren beside her but hey, food.

"Camz it's literally just a banana on the table, it's no biggie." Lauren shrugged, sitting beside the girl as she sipped on her cup of coffee.

"Still." Camila gave her a warm smile as she slowly pushed away the blanket.

"Morning Camila."

"Morning Lo."

She got off the chair. She hopped for a quick cold shower and changed into her clothing for the day. Once she got out, Lauren was waiting for her on the couch, she sat beside her and ate her banana in peace.

"Baby, how was your match?" Sinu asked, before coming in the room.

"She did awesome! Three goals Mrs.C! Three goals!" Lauren interrupted before Camila could reply a "good". She was so enthusiastic, being Camila's no.1 fan and all, so it was understandable that she stood up from her chair and waved her arms around.

Sinu looked towards Camila with wide eyes, asking for validation. Camila humbly shrugged it off.

"Bull- crap. The coach even ran to the field to give her a hug!" Lauren continued, glaring at Camila.

"Really, now?" Ale joined in, putting down his newspaper. He knew how good his daughter was, so this didn't come as much of a surprise but the coach? Running to the pitch? To give a player a hug?

That's rare.
No cross that. That doesn't fucking happen with Coach Samuels. Never.

Lauren nodded her head at an exaggerated speed.

"Don't listen to her. She's just whipped." Camila joked, patting Lauren's shoulder. She looked like she was about to argue but her mouth closed back knowing that she probably shouldn't lie to her crush and her parents. Being whipped is good for the person you're whipped for... right?

Camila smirked at Lauren's silence (which is a sign for approval). She ruffled the top of her dark hair and kissed the side of it, a smile forming on her red lips.

The parents watched the two girls in awe and Sinu, being the greatest mom and camren shipper out there, decided to drag her husband out of the room.

Lauren was practically glowing. It was barely morning and she already got to wake up beside Camila, a kiss, free breakfast and was treated like one of their own.

"Lauren."

"Hmmph?" She replied giddily.

"You're warm." Camila pointed out, touching her arm and then moving to touch her forehead and proceeded to her neck.

"I feel like I keep making you sick."

"Excuse you, it was my decision to go to le casa Laurenza." Lauren predicted her own body temperature with her hands and yes, she was burning. Sweat started dropping down her forehead and she wiped them subtly, to avoid making Camila worry. Too late, that girl had the eye of an eagle.

"You should've put that fucking jacket on your head!" Camila groaned as she got down her chair and picked up a clean hand towel from a nearby counter. "And I definitely shouldn't have kissed you under the rain!"

"Um no. That kiss on the rain is the reason I'm happy as fuck right now and possibly for the next ten months so I would gladly get cancer if it- ow!" Camila ignored her remark and wiped her face.

"Don't say shit like that."

"And also- then you'll get sick. And I'll hate myself for it so-"

"So you get my actions right? I'm worried about you." She stopped for a while to think of possible actions. Nothing came to mind, except...