1

I gasped as soon as my hand touched the palm of the realtors, my eyes glazing over and turning the ugly white I hate so much.

He was going to get killed when an open house he hosted would be robbed, two twenty year old boys foolishly thinking they could get money from the patrons. The realtor was the only one even in the house, and accidentally tripped, causing one of the idiots to shoot him out of fright.

I grimaced as I took away my hand, giving him an awkward smile at his concerned face. Unless they're supernatural, they don't see my eyes flash the white that they do, and even if they are they only see it for a second. I usually look like I just zoned out for a millisecond, since that's how fast the vision flashed through my sight.

I shut the door behind me, staring out at all of the boxes covering the two story home I now occupied. I waved my hands around, sliding my shoes off so I stood upon the wood underneath me. It wasn't Mother Earth itself, but it was close enough.

In a flash, my boxes were unpacked and everything was in place. I heard shuffling in the woods outside my house, sighing as the smell of pine and fresh bark entered my nose.

Werewolves.

I shifted my scent the slightest bit just as the wind blew to the pack, the shuffling growing louder as they crept closer to my house. I stepped outside the glass door in my living room, take the hammock I kept out with me. I set it up as nonchalantly as I could, climbing into it as the air swirled around me.

As a witch, Mother Nature was a big part of my life, just as it was to wolves. It practically fueled my powers, so when I was away from the moon or the sun for long, I practically turn powerless. But I was a Moon witch, meaning I was especially close to those of the wolves and the Moon Goddess herself. I draw all of my powers predominantly from the Goddess and her home on the Moon, so when it's a full moon, my powers can go a bit crazy.

I came to my new home halfway through the lunar cycle, so I have a while before the full moon happens again.

I came back into my home from my hammock as the early morning sun began to rise, looking at myself in the mirror. I had dark purple eyes that always seemed to lure people in, with hair as white as the moon itself. I had the occasional rune etched on my body, a few running down my my forearms requiring me to wear long sleeves even during the warm months. My hair curled down my back in crazy frizzy ringlets that practically had a mind of its own, my chest round and my body curvy. I stood at 5'7, not too tall, not too short.

I groaned as I tugged on the worn black cardigan I kept on me at all times, making my way towards the local high school to get registered. I didn't start till tomorrow, but I hadn't even notified the small school I would be starting.

I stepped out of my Aston Martin V8 Vantage, a very expensive car that drew the attention from the teenagers around me. I ignored their gazes as I walked to the office, nodding at the receptionist. A plaque was nailed onto the door beside the door, Principal Knight. I knocked on the principals office, walking through the thick oak wood door when he called for me.

It was obvious he was the Alpha to the pack surrounding me, the power practically radiating from him. He looked at me like he was calculating me, undoubtedly from the magick radiating from me. I was one of the last remaining Lily, a powerful family that kept ourselves secret from the world around us. I had grown to be one of the most powerful in the family before my family was slaughtered by wolves, another reason I moved to this small town.

"Excuse me, who are you?" His voice was gruff with age, although he himself didn't look over 35; another perk to being a wolf.

"My name is Artemis Lily, I'm enrolling in your school Alpha." He shot up from his desk, his eyes narrowed at me.