just a warning

This story is going to have curse words, like a shit ton, some sexual content later on in the story, and will have a lot have italics and music stuff.

I'm talking classical as well as song, although I'm not going to be one of those authors that put the entire song lyrics on the story because I hate that shit, annoys the hell out of me and I just scroll through it. I don't include flashbacks much either because that's annoying as well, but oh whale.

Anywho, I'll put the song name either in the story or at least have the video in the sidebar, as well as photos of her outfits. I love outfits and anything witchy and I'm pretty descriptive, hope that's okay.

If you read any of my previous books, then you should know I enjoy badass female characters and I always have at least one gay character. If you have a problem with homosexuality of any kind, then shove it up your ass.

Artemis is a really badass character, but like every badass, she'll have moments of weakness. My past characters haven't been as badass as I originally imagined them, so I'm sorry for that. I'm also sorry if this book doesn't make much sense at times, let me know if it doesn't.

Also, I love comments, a lot! So comment up a storm and tell me whether I suck or not, okay?

Enjoy the book!