Darkness overtaken

Touching the side of her cheek she felt to see if her make up would stay on. Flinching she hissed as the sunlight turned towards her wound. She closed her kit and walked out the bathroom Smiling to herself no one had came to school yet, it was early so she could have some alone time. Walking to class she sat everything inside her desk. Looking up Mr.Electricidad stared at her then back at his cup of coffee. She pulled out a large book and started reading it staring at the clock once in a while.

" I haven't seen that book in the library" she looked up hiding it inside her desk. " may I take a look" shyly she stood up walking to him handing him the book. Taking it he flipped through the pages quickly looking up at her. "I don't see any words here" looking down she tugged at her choker.

" it's a picture book?" She smiled. " it's a book of Chinese legends from evil spirits to yin and yang." Pointing out to a picture she circled the figure blurry faces . Her eyes traced the two sides of a girl this ones my favorite, it's the ying and yang formation in cats. Cats  are known rather to be given good luck or bad luck depending on their fur, like how some people say black cats are bad luck and white cats are good" when he didn't respond she cleared her throat returning her shy frown back on her face.

" your one year away from fifth grade, you know they don't accept things like this. I prefer you not to read picture books, start new things like graphic novels and chapter books." She nodded. " I'll keep this for a while, you don't mind do you?" Wanted to fight back she opened her mouth, only for the bell to interrupt her saying. She sighed a hint of anger in her chest trying her best to hold it back. " have a seat" she nodded turning around before rolling her eyes tracing her hands on the desk as she walked by them and slumping in her seat.

As the desk started to get filled up she leaned forward hunching a little resting her head in her palm. Looking outside she noticed the trees starting to sway in the sky. A leaf flew on the widow as she lightly leaned forwards over Max's desk as if she where able to touch it.

" who knows where tornadoes come from? Anyone?" Mr.electricicdad questioned. No one answered. Only then had she realized nearly half the class was filled with kids and he had been staring the same direction she was. Paying her well attention outside she had not even bothered to listen on what the class was learning about.

" how about you Adriana? You seem to know a lot about them, especially since you keep staring outside" looking towards him her eyes where wide as the kids in front of her turned around in their seats gazing her. Staring at her teacher he had a smug smile on his lips as she sank down to the point where she almost fell off her seat. She tried her best to hold a snarl against him since he was the one who knew the most about her fear when it comes to big crowds.

" no? when hot air mixes with cold air it can form a tornado" staring down he noticed one of the two girls had not been paying attention.

" dream't of a story like Sharkboy and lavagirl. Ice girl and dream boy. Her powers come from her crystal heart" her blue eyes sparkled through her glasses as she tapped her baby blue Choker pencil on her picture. Sighing he flipped her binder closed.

"no more fairy tails, okay?" he ordered strictly. Hearing whispering among the class his ears perked as he looked up a slight face of annoyance on his cheeks. An evil grin filled Adriana's seeing him suffer for his daughter had not only been the only one roaming on and on about their own fictional character dreams.

" does anyone hear me? I'm a teacher right? Wrong. I'm an awaken-er. Only I'm finding it more and more difficult to keep my class awake" out of curiosity max had walked in the class eyeing the place. He stopped moving when a sudden sneeze caused him to spring up in a fright. " and no recess for you again Marisa you have too many allergies. There's more boogers on your homework then there is homework" taking a seat max walked up to Marisa.