Its a trap

HALF WAY THROUGH, WHOOP WHOOP!

"if we freeze time with the crystal heart, we'll be able to make it to the dream lair, and save the planet" max whispered as they climbed up a snowy mountain. Beyond the mountain was a long thin iced bridge just across from a crystal tower before them.

" behold the ice castle" Sharkboy greeted stretching his hands out again.

" the crystal heart is inside the castle?" Adriana asked.

" so they say" swiftly Adriana, max and sharkboy walked across the ice bridge making it beyond the path. they could her Lavagirl's footsteps slowly behind them.  The ice underneath her slightly cracked as she ran back whimpering.

"It's no use, I'll melt the bridge" she yelled as everyone made it to the other side. " this place inflames me".

" can't you cool down enough to cross?" Max asked.

" there's only two ways for that to happen. One:-" she looked at Sharkboy, who tilted his head,  then back at the bridge " I'd rather not say." 

" what about the other way?" sharkboy yelled

"  I'd have to be asleep to do that"

" can't you try sleep walking?" Adriana suggested. closing her eyes she sighed clenching he fist. slowly she walked forwards muttering words to herself. 

" my dream is to live on earth, but someplace warm. And that earth will accept me.even.... if I ....destroy everything I...... touch" shoving Adriana to the side sharkboy swiftly ran across the bridge in fear.

" NO LAVAGIRL DONT SNEEZE" he yelled holding his finger to her noes. seconds passed as he slowly removed his finger breathing a breath of relief. like lighting  a powerful sneeze sent him back crashing into Adriana. 

" get off of me, cold feet" she muttered into his back trying to push him off of her. " your fin's  stabbing my gut" 

" shh" max whispered as he rolled off of her in pain " she's asleep" sitting up they smiled as her head hung with snores softly escaping her mouth. she began to slowly walk across the bridge as anticipation filled the air. a small jumped leaped from Adriana as she gasped.

" what's wrong?" Max asked.

" there here" raising an eyebrow she pointed beyond the hill as they tilted their heads in her direction. their eyes narrowed back and forth between Lavagirl and the horizon before a shock look was on there face. plug hounds began to topple the hill only feet away from the bridge.

" LAVAGIRL" max yelled. Sharkboy quickly covered his mouth restraining him from speaking.

" you wake her up she'll re heat, she can do this" nodding they watch in horror begging that their friend would walk faster along the bridge.

" it's like watching a snail crossing the road." Adriana whispered tugging her selves. As the plughounds got closer Sharkboy bit his lip.

" LAVAGIRL LOOK OUT THEY'RE BEHIND YOU" he yelled. they all stacked their hands against his mouth in fear. her eyes fluttered open as she looked behind her dazed. she turned around growling at them as her hair flamed like a bush set on fire. the three of them screamed running away from her as she charged towards them. slowly the bridge stared to break behind her making her urn even faster.  They each pulled her from the fallen bridge retracing their hands in pain.

Adriana poked the ice under her as it glowed purple.

" it's a trap" she whispered loudly. The platform they where standing on broke as they stood back. Mr.Electric floated up smiling,

" you can almost feel the electricity on the air can't you?" He cackled.

" this is all wrong. Someone else's dreams are in here" max mumbled. 

" lights out"