Bye bye adriana

" welcome to the dream lair." A blue face spoke " I am the ruler of planet drool"

" NO YOUR NOT, MAX IS" Lavagirl yelled cursing her ice trap that locked her feet together preventing her from using her powers. Max and Sharkboy had wires that held them up while Adriana had chains that cuffed her hands and feet completely.

" max may have dream it originally" the chair slowly spun around revealing linus, " but I am much cooler." He ran his thumb across the purple subtraction mark on his chest. " I am minus"

" YOU!" Adriana yelled swaying her chains in the air. Tears poured down her eyes as they tightened snapping her wrist. " obviously a vile creature shall not be convicted to rule over what once was a beautiful place. I can imagine the amount of dreams you crush just by standing there"

Max scoffed. "how did you get so powerful, my eyes must of deceived me when you were left in the dirt as I came here"

" I did a lot of reading" he smirked holding out Max's dream journal.

" oh, so you can read?" Adriana spat.

" MY BOOK OF DREAMS. " max yelled. "That's why everything's so messed up. He's changing it"

"such wonderful dreams in a plain journal, such words deserve to be written in a place full of beauty. I am giving it a better treatment, much more charming than you could muster." Minus sniggered.

" any place is better than darkness" lavagirl hissed. " I bet you even in my hands those words would prefer than to be scarfed down in shadows"

" electric eels" minus pointed out. One of the eels rose to sharkboy feet. "shocking isn't it Sharkboy? Reminds me of a time an electrical storm blew apart your fathers Labor-atory"

" guess I was wrong, you don't have a brain after all" Adriana smirked. Swiftly minus snapped his fingers as a chain wrapped around her mouth. she screamed annoyed and huffed in defeat.

" where is my father?" Sharkboy asked. Slowly he began to flip through the pages of the books before smiling.

"check the bottom of the ocean" he smirked. " where all useless things go" with that he walked over to Lavagirl.

" lavagirl once I figure out how to freeze this planted core all of your powers will disappear"

" my powers?" she stuttered. " what powers?" With that he walked toward max.

" max you thought you could escape fear by running away to dreamland. But fear exist in the one place. You can never ESCAPE" he jumped faced to face with him tapping his head. " your mind" he fell back down walking towards Adriana.

" and Adriana" she whimpered as his finger trailed down her cheek. A black line covered her face as lavagirl gasp. " your fate is less than inches away. It was quite a wait and a hope, but it's now clear that the Beast in side of you shows more than red hair among a summer dream. " questioned filled her eyes which was clearer than glass to those who speaks souls.

" you looked confused" looking towards sharkboy and lavagirl he asked, " you did tell her right?" When they didn't respond he started to laugh walking back to his seat. " who knew such powerful stable drams could be less smarter than a pencil on my desk. I was afraid that the first thing you would of spoken to the girl would be her and her powers. But it is clear that both of you are in a game of chicken for the girl. You have practically led her into my arms, lavagirl I presume" a lump in her throat formed as tears dared to slip out her eyes.

" I swear linus" max growled.

" IT IS MINUS" he hissed. " blah blah blah, threat threat threat. You must all leave now, except the girl" .

" if you touch even the hair on her head!" Sharkboy yelled.

" relax, I promise I won't hurt her" he smirked. " I may be evil but I'm not a monster, I just want to have a conversation with her. the conversation you three where afraid to do so" lavagirl gasp.

Suddenly they fell. Pitch darkness swallowed their lungs as their landed had been more quite than a mouse. Setting the book he walked to her at ease the silver metal bars around her mouth was bitter as it unhooked her face causing her to sputter.

" what are you going to do to me?" She whimpered.

" I promise I wouldn't hurt you didn't I? I am a man of my words. " he said. " I think it's time to talk about your powers."

" what powers. Why does everyone keep telling me about my powers?" Suddenly the reddish of roses that stayed fresh in her hair was untucked by his finger and slowly wilting to dead. He crumbled the flower in his hands smiling at ease.

" ever wonder why this rose didn't die like the rest of the flowers?"

" Is it because I'm a threat? They all say I'm a threat"

" you want to know the truth right? I'll tell you"