Never rest

Motioning their hands the two non dreams followed the others onto a panel. Once everyone had stepped on it shock roughly before creaking forward ahead.

" where is everyone else?" Max had asked as the two non dreams looked around the planet in wonder. " isn't there supposed to be more children here?"

" wait there's more people here? You would think that the fact this is outer space would atleast effect this place by the bit" Adriana noted. 

"the rest are mostly trapped on Mt.never-rest by Mr.Electric" Lavagirl answered. " and yes there are more people here. Oxygen Orbits this planet a lot more than you expect it would. It's kind of like earth only more......fun" shrugging her shoulders she faced sharkboy questions in her eyes.

" I thought this planet was meant for kids like us to dream and have endless fun?" Max said. panel shook vigorously They hopped off the panel. Walking into the Carnival the two super humans directed the other two to a roller coaster.

"it's endless fun alright, once you get on-" squinting her eyes from the blinding lights that reflected off her face she looked up as the ride appeared to reach its end. Expecting the kids to jump off and run to the next horrifying ride instead they swiftly hurried to unstrap themselves. Their ride started again as they spun around in circles once more. " you can't get off" staring at sharkboy in disbelief he continued to roam on about the ride.

"From what you said back in the class room I thought of this place more as a indoor theme park. Now it seems like a crazy clown prison" Adriana said. " only less clown-y more..... prison-y".

" kids aren't aloud to rest, if they rest they sleep. If they sleep and if they dream it takes powers away from Mr.Electric." He explained.

" but we're gonna stop him with our secret weapon" lavagirl smiled the bright colors flashing off her fade making her look more cheerful. Sharkboy smirked with her gripping the bars tightly.

" what is this secret weapon?" Max asked.

" can't tell, or else it wouldn't be a secret" Adriana looked in horror of the ride. Hearing the screams of the kids only filled her heart with sorrow. Biting her tongue she faced the others who where getting ready to leave.

" we should help those kids" she whispered. They all stared at her before looking back at the kids. Hopping over the panel that blocked them from entering the ride the two dreams sprung up into the air. Flipping on the rides they raced towards the next destination where the roller coaster would pass. Copying their moves max sprung his arms into the air only for him to fall back down. Trying repealing amount of times he stared at his hands before huffing at his creations. Why can't I do that?

Trying the same Adriana and him looked at each other disappointed. Pointing over to the edge of the ride he noticed s ladder layed on the ground. They raced towards it as she helped lift it up. Slamming it on the ride he begun to climb as she stared at him. Her fingers grasped the metal of the ladder as she gulped. Shaking she too started climbing long after max reached to top. Gasping in horror the ride zoomed by her as she clutched the ladder for dear life. Feeling it tremble furiously she sucked her breath and narrowed her eyes. Sighing in relief the ladder stopped shaking as she left her grip go at ease. Her finger slipped as she grasped it again kicking the legs causing it to fall backwards.

She let out an ear piercing scream as she Hugging the ladder pressing her cheek to the metal. she could practically feel the impact of the ground coming near her. Before she could fall cold wet hands grasped her choker causing her to gag then her arm. Pulling her up she didn't dare to look. When seconds passed of no impact she looked down to realize she was dangling over the ground. Looking up she spotted Sharkboy tugging her up with his feet slightly slipping grasping onto the edge of the ride. He restrain from  the metal slipping out the grasp of his feet. Jumping up still holding her arm she looked down in disbelief.

He sat her down on the inside of the ride as she slipped in on the seat next to max.

" wait where are we going?" She asked as he grasped a bar over their heads. Helping him pull it down to support them he stared at her deadly in the eyes.

" we're meeting Mr.Electric. For the first time" sinking in the ride sharkboy and Lavagirl stood at the edges of the ride glueing their feet down. Supporting themselves they leaned forwards laying their hands on the latch.

" THE FUN HAS BEGUN" someone yelled shocking adriana.

" don't tell me that's him?" Sighing he blew his blonde hair out his eyes nodding. Looking up she heard echoes as the ride started. Whimpering she grasped the bar tightly squinting her eyes. Her stomach twisted and lurched as the ride took left and right turns. Her guts pushed to her back as the ride took up and down. Leaning down she tried to control herself from hurling on everyone.

" he's taking us up" Sharkboy yelled. The ride leaned to the side causing Adriana to lean on max. The ride shot up as a bright light caught her attention. The ride floated in the air for seconds as Adriana stared at the volcano in the center of the plant.

"my home, at half it's normal power" lavagirl pointed out. A sadden smile filled her face as her energy flared down for a second.

"he's taking us down" hearing this she dug her chin in Max's shoulder while her screaming became muffled. She felt the pressure of the air pressing against her keeping her from breathing. Her back slammed to the back of the seat as her shoulders popped. Her hair flew wild flying in Max's eyes and tickling the side of Sharkboys skin. He stared at Adriana rolling his eyes scoffing at her before making his hands as claws. " show time" he noted balling up his fist.

The right came to an end as I touched forward slamming her stomach on the hatch. Staring at max his blue iris looked down at her brown ones as a blush crept on her cheeks.

" sorry" she muttered as the two lifted the bar over their head.

"it's okay" he reinsured as they looked up in shock stepping out. Standing in front of them had been a circular robotic man staring at a screen full of kids.

" keep playing, never stop. Games and toys and laughs....and fun" turning around he noticed Sharkboy and lavagirl. Adrian felt herself back up in fear. She looked at Sharkboy then lavagirl.

"Mr.Electric is Mr.Electricidad? You never told us?" They looked back at her.

"we never knew" Sharkboy mocked. Max mentally slapped himself blowing out his bangs.

"and yet I never realized."

" you ready guys?" Lavagirl asked. Everyone nodded their heads.