Hello adriana

Pressing their hands against the frozen Lavagirl they began to push her across the frozen sea of confusion. Snowflakes begun to fall as frostbite grew over them. Once at a speed they hopped on her skiing across the ice.

"I'll sue them" lavagirl muttered forcing her eyes into an eye roll.

" we're almost to the dream lair" max yelled, " if we're gonna do this we gotta do this now! How much time?"

" we're out of time ten seconds" sharkboy yelled. with this max stopped lavagirl from sledding and stood up grasping the crystal heart. Lavagirl yelled something as Sharkboy came to her.

" what? " he questioned leaning over her. " Never mind I can't hear you"  he stood back to max looking at his flip it, " five seconds"

" here it goes" max held it up as it glowed in the light

" three....two....one." The crystal stopped working as everything became pitch dark. " we're out of time"

" what happened?"

" I don't know" The ice around lavagirl melted as she shot up.

" I was trying to tell you- whoa" she gained her balance on the ice skating to them. " only the ice princess can use it."

" it's not her fault her father won't let her leave her castle" max said defending the ice princess. 

" boohoo"

" no connections, no under water ratings. No anything" sharkboy panicked. the ice in front of him broke leading a path filled with water and dead fishes, An evil cackle was heard on the other side followed by an evil giggle" I'll rip his circuits to shreds" Sharkboy growled as lavagirl grabbed his arm.

"no Sharkboy Mr.Electics baiting you" she warned

" I cant....fight.....my INSTINCTS!" With that he dived into the water swimming speeding light. He shot up growling , but stopped tilting his head.

" hey sharky. Long time no see" 

" a-a-Adriana"  she smiled sitting on her knees leaned across the ice next to him.

"shh" she whispered cupping his face. 

" where the heck were you?" he yelled. " do you even know the amount of fear you brought us? max started crying halfway through the journey to the ice Kingdome"

" you can start flapping your cheeks later. I need you to help me" Adriana said slowly with strict eyes. " I'm sorry I didn't come back sooner, but I have a plan. Linus wants me to....end you" his eyes where wide as he started pushing himself away from the ice. " but here's the thing. he thinks I've turned bad and told me all of his plans so I have an idea. because of him I can obtain the power of darkness and light at my will, I'll have to poison this water which may end up..... drowning you" 

" YOU'RE CRAZY, where in the right mind do you even think I'll do such a thing?"

" that's the thing, once the darkness as consume you ill tell Linus the job has been done. he'll send Mr.Electric to finish the rest of the plan while ill sneak back and save you. Linus taught me this healing spell I could use which should bring you back. you just have to trust me. 

" and how am I supposed to know you're not gonna ditch me in the end"

" I promise ill bring you back, why would I lie to you? just trust me" he pressed his lips together before sighing.

" what do I have to do?"

---

" SWIM AWAY SHARKBOY" lavagirl yelled. Swiftly he dove under floating in the middle of the sea. He closed his eyes feeling the darkness consume him before sinking to the bottom of the floor only to hear the faint yells of his friends and the small grin of his friend.

yeah I was so focused on working on my other stories I forgot about this one so I kind of rushed through this. also the song above has a few bars that connect with the story while the rest doesn't. just deal with it guys, for me.