One watcher, two spotters

" EAT SNOW CONES" Marisa screeched sending out her hand. A gust of ice charged at Mr.Electric as he cackled.

" to slow ice queen" he slung his gigantic claw as the wind pushed the ice back towards her. A shiver went up her spine as the ice shards aimed back at her.

" it's gonna take more than a catch phrase to defeat him " a voice spat charging towards her. She turned around coming in contact with sharkboy, " you can't really use the element of surprise anymore, that chance was long gone"

" well what else am I supposed to do?!"

" he's after your necklace " he said, " once it's destroyed there won't be much of a fight left in you, we need a distraction. More like using his weakness against him"

"  what is his weakness?"

" his pride" she narrowed her eyes turning her head towards him. Her blonde frosty heir was tossed to the side dripping water droplets onto her neck.

" isn't that you're weakness?" A scoff and some unpleasant words uttered out of his lips as he rolled his eyes. He imagined observing delightful, hoping to get what thought had been in his mind.

" just follow my lead"

-

" Impressive" Ariana complemented as the two clenched their chest. " if I knew you would of been this strong I would of shown you no hope at all" she screwed her face into that ugly grin of hers fiddling with one of the split ends of her hair.

" the necklace is mine weather you like it or not" Adriana snarled pressing her hands against her lap. Her chest moved heavily among the underside of her shirt, " it's your fault for showing pity"

" trust me you're gonna wish that I was showing you pity" charging at her she swung her fist to her face, but Adriana grabbed her wrist before she could touch her. Her necklace glowed as a pale look rested on Ariana's face as if she had just seen a ghost. Instantly she pushed her away as if lick the meaty leftovers in their rice.
-

" I don't get it" Linus muttered causing max to glance.

" what?" Max asked.

" she had an open shot right there" Linus remarked again swaying his hands towards the fight, " her right hand was free and had a perfect chance to get a good punch at her, but instead she just backed away"

" there's fear in her eyes" brushed his baggy blonde hair out of his eyes he continued to glance forward at the twos fight, " it seems as if she's afraid of something"

" you think she's afraid of Adriana?"

" no" Max narrowed his eyes as the glowing necklace that dangled around Adriana's neck, " I think she's afraid of the necklace"

-

" Hey eels for brains" sharkboy taunted throwing a rock as Mr.Electrics forehead. He turned around with a cocky grin on his face.

" well well well if it isn't king of the shrimp farms" Mr.Electric mocked, " haven't seen you since you and your little team of guppies harassed me back at planet drool"

" dude it's been like twenty minutes, don't make it sound like we haven't seen each other in like, forever man"

" now give me one good reason why I shouldn't burn you into little miniature sized chicken nuggets?"

" don't think I've came here to make peace with you, I want a fight. A real one, back on planet drool it was rather your plugs attack me and my sharks attack you. Didn't really seem fair who was the stronger one so-" he held up his fist with a smirk on his face, " no powers, no back up crew, just hand to hand combat?"

Mr.Electric let out a huge cackle, " you've been taking to much raw sushi to the head kid, sure why the heck not? I'd be getting rid of one of my problems" squeezing his arm together he showed off his 'muscles' once more, " But trust me, these bad boys are a lot more tighter than you th-" a sudden sequel came out his mouth as a burst of cold flushed over his back.

" you just played me didn't you?"

" like a curly tuned piano" With that a sudden crack exploded as Mr.Electric was frozen his bits flying into the air.

-

Adriana touched her necklace as memories came flowing back into her head. While realization hit her she glared at Adriana her mouth wide open.

" you never created the necklace" she uttered, " it was already born as a dream, a dream you couldn't touch. You're afraid of it aren't you? Admit it you know you're powerless against it" a growl came out of Ariana's mouth as she short a energy ball at Adrianna who barely manage to dodge it. She held her shoulder checking for any open wounds or scars.

" stop gloating would yah, I wouldn't put my fate in that thing just yet.  I don't fear it I pity it, it had been my job to destroy your dreams-" she looked down at the broken wall where all Adriana's friends stood before looking back up, "- and yet I couldn't even defeat some stupid piece of jewelry. It was known the first one of us who touches it is able to trap the other one in an ever lasting dimension, the minute the holder takes it off the other one can have it. For your information that necklace isn't protecting you it's protecting itself, that thing has two jobs. To give power to whoever wields it and to keep itself alive, so once you're gone it'll just be in my possession . " Holding out her hands a dark ball started to form in it, as it got bigger she glared at her evilly.

" so hand over the necklace, or face the consequences" holding out a glowing fist Adriana smirked spitting to the ground.

" over my dead Body" she spat, feeling the energy of Fury run through her gains.

" that can be arranged" Ariana smirked as Adriana's face stayed still, " fine have it your way" she aimed her hand to the school before sending the powerful blast forwards.

" NO!"