Nightmare Vs dream, water vs electric and light vs darkness

Yea I skipped most of the stuff cause when I tried to write it it was just too weird for my liking. Sowwy☺️

There they stood on the rocky ground in the middle of the planet. Like magic minus had transferred them to a different spot so they had room to battle. For split seconds a shocked look was on max's before he clenched it back together.

"may the best dream win" minus chanted. The fight had started, using their imagination random object flew everywhere towards one another. Piranhas, bubbles, wasp, butterflies EVERYTHING. Yet not one single scratch was on the other ones body. Minus started raising his hands up ready for another attack.

" WAIT" max yelled. In frustration he placed his hands back down as Max pressed his finger to his temple. Slowly seconds passed as a grin layed in his face, "Brian storm" suddenly dark clouds flew over minus as he swallowed a lump in his throat. Swiftly multiple Brian's came hurdling at him, in disgust he shielded his face, before raising his hands up.

" BRAIN FREEZE" all the brains in the sky stopped as the storm clouds disappeared.

" brain...........fart" a small hissing noise caught minus attention, he looked around in shock before a light fart noise was heard. His head grew huge as he tilted over struggling to balance. He ended up falling upside down with his head pressing the ground.

---------

Mr. Electric charged at the glowing volcano ready to destroy lavagirl and her plans. A snarl hit his face as sharkboy stood on front of him cracking his knuckles.

" you've  been eating too many raw fish to think that you'll easily ruin my plans." He spat "I've been waiting for this day for years and I'm not about to let some pesky kid destroy it. "

"Oh but your wrong" sharkboy threatened. "get ready for the ultimate power outage"

" and who are you to believe you can defeat me?" Mr.Electric snorted showing off his ' muscles' once more.

" no one special, just king of the ocean" the ice behind sharkboy broke as thousands of sharks leaped from the water. They each stood on their fins showing their rows of sharp teeth.

" oh no"  he whimpered getting ready to run, but slipped and fell into a chipped circle in the middle of the ice. Before he could move the sharks started blighting off of him as a grin rested on sharkboy a face.

" shark frenzy"

---------

A small deflated sound was heard as minus head shrunk from its huge size. Swiftly he landed on his feat as an evil grin resting on his face.

"  aha your afraid of me aren't you?" He snarled. " your humor is almost as childish as your dreams" He flung his fist down causing the small ground under him to raise him up. He shot himself high out of Max's sight.

" I used to be afraid of you" max mimicked him flying up to him as well. " Atleast I still bother to have dreams. Someone smashed your dreams once, so now all you do is just smash everyone's else's." Minus growled shooting his pillar higher as  max mimicked him again. High in the sky beyond anyone normal being limits they where. The un recovered part of the land stood behind minus while the magically carnivals glowed brightly behind Max " we can create a better dream than this, a better world don't you see?" Max pointed to the rides from beyond their reaches. " you don't have to make it this way, we can work together. We can restore yours dreams and mine"'A bridge formed connecting the twos platforms together. Max slowly walked across the bridge holding his hand out.