Lost and found

" try again" someone mumbled. Feeling a wet liquid fall on her face Adriana sputtered sitting up. Slowly falling back down someone pressed their hands to her back restraining her from falling. Rubbing her eyes she looked around finding max and lavagirl standing in front of her. after she had stood up she realized it was sharkboy who had been supporting her from falling back down. she looked around blinking multiple times looking back and forth between the three. Cleaning her face off with her shirt she whipped away whatever water had been left on her chin.

" this is just a dream, how hard did I hit my head? Where am I?" She questioned.  She faced max in disbelief "what happened? last thing I remember is you throwing your book at Linus and getting sent to the principles office"

sharkboy walked in front of max sprawling his hands out. he stayed in place while walking around in circle keeping his head tilted up.

" welcome to planet drool" he sarcastically greeted. Looking around she tilted her head in confusion. She shifted her feet so she was circling around observing the place.

" this is it? you said this place was so cool it would make you drool. the only reason why I'd be drooling will be because of the boring lecture they'll have for it" she joked rubbing her head.

" for you information the planet is dying! So don't take it out on the boys dreams"  sharkboy responded.

"how's the calculations Sharkboy" lavagirl asked. pulling a flip it out his pocket he looked at the time.

" forty-five minutes till the darkness destroys planet drool".

"we didn't come to earth to save you max, we need you to save planet drool"  lavagirl encoutered. stepping away from the goo Adriana kicked her feet trying to clean off what stuck to her shoe before staring at lavagirl.

" why was I sent here, I don't know anything about this place. I've never dreamed it, I've never seen it. I belong back on earth" she looked at her frowning.

" you must of been the closest thing to max and his dreams which is why you where sent her" lavagirl shrugged. " at Least that's my guess"

" okay so quick question: how do we save this?" Pointing to the father side of the horizon Sharkboy stepped forward.

" the dream lair is on the other side of the planet, that's where Max's dreams are going bad. We have to go there and reverse it" sharkboy interpreted.

" we have to travel through the passage of time, catch the train of thought, swing down the steam of consciousness and skate across the sea of confusion now covered in ice" lavagirl interrupted.

" why max?" Sharkboy asked in a low voice. " why did you freeze the ocean?" walking slowly to him his eyes darken as Adriana ran towards max. holding out her hands in front of him lavagirl ran over to sharkboy holding his shoulder. her hand flared an orange as he snatched it back in pain. " OUCH" he hissed snarling his teeth shaking his arms.

" max didn't mean to do it. Did you max?" She yelled. " max is a good boy other wise we would of been evil, and we're not evil. I'm not evil am I , max?" Max shrugged in confusion.

" I don't think so"

" that's why we brought you here to put things back in order"

" what about me?" Adriana asked.

" where still not sure why. For now you can tag along with  us. Maybe she can be help?".

" or a threat" Sharkboy whispered.

" a threat?" Backing up Adriana stared at her hands. Lavagirls hand turned orange. She held it up to Sharkboys face who backed away raising his hands up as defense. Setting it back down she stared back at Adriana. 

" ignore him, he's just a cold fish" lavagirl apologize  before looking up in the sky. dark cloud filled the air as thunder clashed just beyond their reach.

" the darkness! Run" sharkboy yelled. what appeared to be a shark like ship drowned in the drool as the storm clouds hovered over their heads.

" this is like a bad dream" max noted.

" wait til you meet Mr.Electric he's the worst bad dream yet" Sharkboy oozed.

That name, it sounds so familiar. looking down she noticed her eyes in the reflection of the drool. Twinkling she shivered quickly running to catch up with the others.