Electrical quake

" well well well if it isn't Sharkboy and lavagirl? what are you two ding dongs doing hulating my endless-fun coaster and infracting my lair?" Mr.Electrici- erm Mr.Electric asked in a warning tone.

" we don't need permission from you" lavagirl growled.

" fiery! I don't believe we've met" he looked down at Adriana and max. " the names Mr.Electric. You may know me as your worst nightmare some say, others just a big round bad guy".

" why are you bringing misery to our planet?" Lavagirl asked. " your supposed to be running it?"

"your supposed to be running it" he mocked. " I am running it, right into the ground. Those are my orders"

" who ordered that?" Max asked.

" it's really simple, his leader." Adriana answered. "For everyone villain there is there's always that one who controls them"

" and who said I was being controlled? It's quite simple really, he had a plan and I was interested. No school, no discipline, no rules and most important no dreaming. That was a deal I was looking forward to."

" dreaming weakens your powers don't they?" Sharkboy asked. " my instincts tell me that is so" Adrian stared at him rolling her eyes.

"I thought we went over that a few seconds ago?" He shushed her as lavagirl punched his shoulder.

" that's why we have to stop you" lavagirl pointed. Mr.Electric scoffed

"you? and what army?" multiple cables and plugs started slithering around like snakes and flying upwards toward the four.

"THE WALKING DEAD!" Adriana yelled. " no THE FLYING DEAD" she corrected.

" now?" Sharkboy asked. Lavagirl nodded.

"now!" He shot up distracting the plugs that flew towards the gang. Fighting them off Lavagirl took this chance to handle Mr.Electric.

" come on" max instructed motioning his hand to Adriana. Running towards a cable connected to the wall he began to tug on it trying to pull it out. Clicking her tongue and rested her hand on her hip she eyed max shaking her head.

"you know faking a fight doesn't really give you much honor then actually fighting" she noted as he placed a fingers to his lips. Scoffing she helped him tug out the cable from the wall. Once it was free the two quickly ran in the opposite direction. Looking behind them they noticed the plug had been stuck to the wall.

Adriana smirked sticking her tongue out while max teased it raising his hand up. The cable looked for and extension plug connecting itself to it. Adriana had not needed to seen the rest, she forcefully grabbed Max's arm pulling him in the other direction as the two ran away from the slithering plug coming up to them. Sharkboy dropped down landing on the wire of the plug stopping it. Jumping up he smashed the base causing it to disconnect and fall to the floor.

Lavagirl stood up walking to them. She held her gut as her hair glitches slightly.

" internal radar, shark like reflexes " max said.

" speed and strength your amazing" ooed Adriana. He held his fist up with Lavagirl standing right next to him.

" but is it enough to defeat Mr.Eelctric?"

" we still have our secret weapon remember" Lavagirl butted. The two nodded walking in front of Mr.Electric.

"did you really believe that you could stop me?" Mr.Electric taunted showing off his ( obviously fake) muscles.

"I know we can't, but they can" they pointed to max and Adriana. " take it away you two" max narrows his eyes holding up his fist while Adriana stepped back eyes wide.

" show them what your made of"

" what am I supposed to do?" He whispered. " correction what are we supposed to do?"

" whisper, whisper like in not here" Mr.Electric whispered.

" first you say I came here by accident, then you're telling me I have powers. Now you expect me to beat up this fat guy?" This caused a yell from Mr.Electric "For super heros you really do think ahead of your own mind"

" I told you this would happen" Sharkboy whispered.

" I thought they would just remember, mostly her I didn't think-"

" well you thought wrong" Mr.Electic laughed grabbing Lavagirl by the waist. He picked Sharkboy up by the fin and max up by the shoe. Holding them on the air he stared at adriana carefully grabbing her chocker and lifting her up. She gasped kicking her legs trying to unhook her chocker from her neck.

" STOP IT YOUR HURTING HER!" max yelled her cheeks puffing out.

" let's see now: Lavagirl always expecting the impossible to come true, Sharkboy never seems to correct mistakes when he sees the, dream boy always caring for the others yet you seemed so selfish before." He smirked brightly as Adriana " and you the boss would love to meet you, but for now you'll just be set aside for dessert" when her face turned red he tossed her in the air before picking her up by the air. She tugged on her pony tail restraining from the pain while taking deep breaths.

" where are you taking us?" Lavagirl asked.

" where all useless dreams go, to the dream graveyard." Four trap doors opened under them as he let his grip off of them. They all screamed as they fell down while he held his hand in the air 

" boop".