Choo choo on the robot

I'm gonna try something different this time, I'm gonna act like this is first person but write everything third just to make things funny. Plus this was supposed to be two chapters but I messed it up so I'm adding both in one.

The four of them took off flying. sharkboy and Lavagirl stood on tobor eyes while max and Adriana sat on his mouth. sharkboy, being an idiot, stood in an unsturdy pose eyeing down at Adriana. She kicked her legs sitting between his teeth  looking up . a cheeky grin layed on his face as he continued to stand unstably.

" lets see how funny it will be when you fall" she mocked slowly letting her grip go of the robot.

" why didn't you work back on earth tobor?" max asked walked to the top or tobors mouth. He eyed the land in front of him in wonder where they were being  lead to.

" some dreams are so powerful they become real like Sharkboy and lavagirl. I, on the other hand are still only a dream." Adriana giggled as his mouth swung open as he spoke. For once she had forgotten her fear of heights. Oh wait.....

" um.."

" what's wrong did I kick you?" She asked.

" no. the train of thought, I'm losing it"

" you where taking us to the land of milk and cookies remember?" Lavagirl smiled.

" no I'm literally loosing the train of thought." they all looked down as a train passed under then traviling among the trees.

" that's the train of thought?" Max asked. " how do I keep it on track?"

" with your mind, the train easily gets distracted . Stay focused and it will speed you directly to the land of milk and cookies" he leaned sideways making it easier for Sharkboy and lavagirl jumped off his eye. They landed on the roof of the moving train before slipping down the latch. Max jumped off leaning his arms out to Adriana. She grabbed both his arms jumping from the robot to the train.

" sorry I forgot about you tobor" max apologized.

" are you kidding? you just saved me, I'm free" he shouted floating away.

" max get down here" Sharkboy yelled. max ran towards the latch hopping down.

" I'm here to help too you know" Adriana remind landing on her knees.

" was that the wind?" Sharkboy mocked. She held her chest pouting bumping into his shoulder.

" what's the issue?" Max yelled as the wind howled around them.

"we don't know how to steer this thing" Lavagirl yelled pulling on levers.

" just keep it on track" Adrian yelled helping max steer as he lifted up a few levers.

" how do you keep it on track when there is no track?" They suddenly froze looking over the glass window. A shiver ran up their spine as the train continued to float wildly in mid air.

" what do we do?" Lavagirl said frantically.

" yell" Sharkboy shrugged. " scream" everyone sucked up their breath letting out an ear piercing scream till they all ran out of air. Lavagirl ran the door pulling a lever as it opened. She looked down then back.

" jump it's okay" reassuring them she jumped out the door. Sharkboy looked out the window before jumping as well.  Adrian clung onto one of the levers as her fear of hights got back to her again. max grabbed her elbow looking down.