Geuss whose married

Max, lavagirl and sharkboy slid down a slide that led to the ice castle.  They fell into a blue room with a ice pillar in the middle. There stood the slightly heart shaped ice crystal that rested at the top of the pillar.

" is that what you saw max?" Sharkboy asked. Max nodded.

"Yes you'll have to climb the ice pillar and get it" sharkboy nodded while running. he soon started to climb the pillar . " its delicate as a snowflake so don't drop it. And don't touch it either, you'll freeze. use your claws." Inches away from the crystal heart he reached out his hand in eager and tried to grasp it. Once his finger touched it his foot slipped causing his fin to split in the ice. Once he stopped sliding his fin held him up the ground as he sighed shrugging his shoulders. 

" lava can you-" max had asked before her hair flamed as she looked at him. She stood frozen with fear in her eyes.  "never mind" he bent down and grabbed a block of ice. "Here, comp on some ice it'll keep you cool" max ran to the pillar as sharkboy started to take of his gloves before he smacked them in Max's hands.

He reached the top of the pillar slipping the gloves on. Sprawling out his fingers he gently grabbed the heart smiling.

" I got it" Sharkboy shifted his head up, but it had caused him to sink deeper into the stem. The pillar started to shake as the heart slipped out of Max's fingers.

" I GOT IT" lavagirl yelled catching the crystal. The minute her fingers touched the heart it froze her solid before she could blink. pressing his foot to the ground shark boy pulled his fin out the stem as max and him climbed down. suddenly the oversized ice cubes around them formed into guards each pointing a spear in their direction. 

" kneel before the ice princess" one grunted pushing them to the flight of stairs. Quickly the boys got down on one of their knees bowing their heads. Slowly a blue dress tingled as Marisa walked out a stiff face she showed.

" you tried to steal my crystal heart. Why?" Sharkboy slapped Max's thigh motioning for him to answer. He stood up hesitating.

" we believe it can freeze time, long enough for us to defeat minus." He said

" my crystal heart cannot help you. Only I have the power to use it." She said

" then come wth us" one of the block heads stepped forward looking at the two boys.

" she can never leave this castle. The crystal is the only thing that protects our kingdom."

" please princess we're running out of time." Max begged

" perhaps I could give it to you." She offered.

" not without my blessing" the block figure spoke.

" father your smothering me again. But are you worthy to wield it?" Max nodded. " the crystal you stole was a decoy. The real crystal heart is somewhere around this room" thousands of stems with crystals popped up from the ground. " choice the correct one and you may carry it before you".

" pick that one" Sharkboy pointed to the one on the right. max turned around facing her smirking.

" it's around your neck" she smiled brightly at him cupping her necklace.

" how did you know?" Sharkboy asked.

"I saw it in a dream"

sharkboy scoffed, " normally you snooze you loose, for max you snooze you win" max walked up the stairs as she took off her necklace.

" but be warned max. If anything happens to my crystal heart, my entire kingdom will be destroyed" with that she placed it in his palm.

" do you max take this crystal heart to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?" The ice princess father asked. Both stared at him in disbelief before following along. 

" I do"

" do you trust him with your heart?"

" I do" the ice princess smiled.

" Do you mean what you say?"

" yes, I mean I do"

" the crystal will now work. Begone now"

She smiled at him " good luck"